1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

More Craftable Blocks 1.6

Adds tiered metal blocks, and more blocks to craft from that crap you're hoarding.

1. DrKrip
    DrKrip
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    I like mods that add variety to the game. And it`s one of them!
  2. qualiyah
    qualiyah
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    Works as advertised, nice additional variety for building with.
  3. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.3
    Can't Wait to See more blocks! Have you thought about adding support for Frackenflora too?
    1. Capt_slowpoke
      Author's Response
      I actually play with FU installed, that would probably have to be a seperate mod. A modmod
  4. Mexicano_PB
    Mexicano_PB
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.3
    pretty good!
  5. Kiari
    Kiari
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.2
    Very nice mod, it adds some clearly lacking blocks to the game.
    I think it should be possible to turn metal blocks back into bars.
  6. Asgardx000
    Asgardx000
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    This is an awesome mod. I especially love the pattern you made for the Copper Blocks. And Gold as well. It's really superbly done. I can't wait to really dig in and build a full base out of the stuff. =)

Have you considered ever making some other blocks to work with? While more rare, Plutonium, Uranium, and Solarium will eventually run their course. Plus, Core Fragments only have one use so far in a story quest so far as I'm aware. Just a thought.
    1. Capt_slowpoke
      Author's Response
      I plan on doing all of those, I've been pretty busy lately though.
  7. snurfli
    snurfli
    4/5,
    Update doesn't work for me :(
    Game crashes at start with this mod installed (tested with both download and dropbox versions, without any other mod installed)
    1. Capt_slowpoke
      Author's Response
      It was working fine on my end. I re zipped and reuploaded the dropbox version just in case though.
  8. LadyKianna
    LadyKianna
    4/5,
    Love all the extra blocks
    One think I would suggest: Please keep the mod name consistent. I'm pretty sure the file was 'moreblocks' before and now I've got 'metalblocks' with a version number.
    1. Capt_slowpoke
      Author's Response
      Oops, I should probably remove that link, the regular download button is working just fine. That is like a year old version that I forgot I'd linked to
  9. Ryunosuke_893
    Ryunosuke_893
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Just so you're aware: rubium blocks didn't show as rubium, once crafted they appeared as gold bricks upon placement. Fixed by changing "material ID" in rubiumblocks' item file to 359. it was 356 when downloaded. simply a conflict of item/tile files. Otherwise, awesome.

EDIT:
    Also fixed slimeblocks issue. no crafting dependency was specified for slimeblocks, so i just added them to the anvil.
    read: --"groups" : [ "anvil", "materials", "all" ]
    } --
    1. Capt_slowpoke
      Author's Response
      thanks for catching that. I'll fix it right now.
  10. RizzRustbolt
    RizzRustbolt
    4/5,
    Excellenct mod, but slime bricks don't seem to be showing up at any of my crafting stations at the moment.
  11. Whitlinger Doodle Do
    Whitlinger Doodle Do
    1/5,
    I'm sorry, but this broke my furnace (it no longer updates the display) and when I placed my rubium blocks, they turned into gold. I mean alchemy is fine if you want to do it, but I was trying to avoid it.
  12. shinegameKiNg
    shinegameKiNg
    5/5,
    good the direstone blocks where useless now I can use them for some thing love the mod lol
  13. DarkestDude2014
    DarkestDude2014
    5/5,
    Love the Mod, so nice to finally use all those ores I kept stockpiling, now my tiered furniture fits better as well, thanks
  14. Vuldreg
    Vuldreg
    5/5,
    glad to see more uses being made for blocks and could you add in a brick version of the translucent slime blocks?, When do the blocks start showing up for crafting?
    1. Capt_slowpoke
      Author's Response
      I can, and they're all lumped in to the first tier on the crafting bench
  15. jimmyjack
    jimmyjack
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    This should be a must have for anybody that mods there starbound gameplay. I can't play without it, and why this is not in the game is beyond me.
  16. chean
    chean
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Very nice mod, giving greater purpose to my compulsive ore-hoarding! :)
  17. Salius
    Salius
    5/5,
    Excellent. A game that encompasses the universe should have THOUSANDS of blocks, you know? Thank you.
  18. Toyi85
    Toyi85
    5/5,
    Exactly what I was looking for, thank you!
  19. steelndirt
    steelndirt
    5/5,
    Great that someone did this. Good job!
  20. Asimov's Brain
    Asimov's Brain
    5/5,
    These sprites are awesome :) Kudos!