1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Moose's Extra Species 1.3

Adds 8 functional species slots in a fashionable way

1. SleepySquidd
    Moose's Extra Species

extraspecies4.PNG

Want some extra species slots but tired of having 30+ extra slots? Look no further! Moose's Extra Species does just that! It adds a simple 8 extra slots for your convenience! Not too little, not too much.

extraspecies.PNG
    Preview

It's out of the way and fairly nice looking if you ask me!

extraspecies2.PNG
    Selection of extra species

extraspecies3.PNG
    Clicking an empty slot

It's completely safe to click a blank slot, no crashes, no worries!

INSTALLATION
    1. Download the mod file
    2. Drag the MES.pak file into the mods folder
    3. You're done! You can now run the mod!
    Special thanks to Kawa for the Felins mod!
    Special thanks to Bietol for the Novakid mod!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Armed Mosquito likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. The First Nova
    The First Nova
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    are the pictures and description just out of date or are the novakids still considered a mod on this?
    1. SleepySquidd
      Author's Response
      The pictures were taken a long time ago, but the races are completely your choice and based on what you have installed
  2. VeryDoge
    VeryDoge
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    very good, is light and just the right amount of slots
  3. angrboda_giantess
    angrboda_giantess
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    Works really great! I didn't really need too many slots, so this mod is exactly what I wanted. Nice job!
  4. maxibon9009
    maxibon9009
    5/5,
    5 starts! A+! Gold star! I personally think that penguins will be added to the nightly build, or the unstable version of starbound. But now this is a good placeholder until that hopefully happens. Also i like that this adds a race instead of replacing one of them. If penguins never get added to starbound this could be an amazing mod, just need to make the hit box smaller and fix the arms that detach off the penguin when you hold something. maybe even a custom armor and weapon set! Eventual maybe a ship! (the last 2 sentences only apply if penguins don't get added as an official in game race)
    1. SleepySquidd
  5. x567
    x567
    5/5,
    Good