1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Monkeypex V1

Those born with tails; had them removed. Those who kept them; were considered lesser beings.

1. Wulf_Oman
    Disclaimer and Update: I will no longer be modding for a while...or honestly if I'll even come back at some point. I'm focusing on a lot of other stuff within real life at the moment, including schooling. However, all of my mods are rather "Open Source", so if anyone from the community wants to update any of them in the future - I give full rights to do so. I would, however, at least like to know about any updates or additions! I'm always excited to hear new ideas and such; the only other thing I ask is to at least mention that the original was created by me somewhere.
    The original Koala files are the same as they are in the current version

Notice: This only changes the .png file, nothing else, so I doubt it will ever become outdated - no matter how large the update is (unless they remove Apex completely, but then this mod is useless - and I doubt that will ever happen)

Monkeypex Overview

A very simple mod I made a while ago, it just adds monkey tails to Apex characters (making them monkeys...hence Monkeypex).

Disclaimer: I know Apex are apes, but tails are cool in my opinion

[​IMG][​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunting+ Incarnate can be found here
    Crystalworks Rebirth can be found here

Atomworks Rebirth can be found here
    My Other Mods can be found here
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. 8bit-hero
    8bit-hero
    5/5,
    Version: V1
    Makes the apex race 100% cooler. They should definitely have tails in the first place!
  2. Gummuffin
    Gummuffin
    5/5,
    this makes the apex 100x cuter, it goes great with their appearance, and the animation is very fitting. i now have a tail mod for every race except novakid and human. amazing job.
  3. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    I wonder why no one thought of this before. Wonderful idea. Hope this idea makes it into the main game before release, maybe even with variations you can choose from by then.
  4. Skyreacher701
    Skyreacher701
    5/5,
    Nice