1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Moneyplant 1.6 fix

Farming pixels.

Tags:
  1. crossdogg
    crossdogg
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Awsome mod!!!
  2. Isaiahjm17
    Isaiahjm17
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3 upbeat giraffe
    This mod will hopefully be as awesome as it is in my head!
  3. StarPiggies
    StarPiggies
    5/5,
    Awsome mod. now I can use nano wrap bandage (;
  4. Xacris
    Xacris
    5/5,
    Loving this mod, using the Voxel plants. Great for when you want to settle down and build, letting you earn pixels for your 3D printer without battle, but not without time investment. I'm using this with a lossless voxel mod and the mod author's Ore Plants mod. I do recommend the seedless variant of the plants, as the seeds can add up rather quickly, making you have to dispose of them every harvesst once you get the amount of plants you want.
  5. kokobo88
    kokobo88
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 Upbeat Giraffe
    Thanks for this idea. I coupled your mod to another and adjusted values myself for my private game. good work, works perfectly even unmodded!
  6. redomer
    redomer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 Upbeat Giraffe
    Nice and simply mod. Great for modern buildings with items from the portabl pixel printer.