1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Modulars 2.0

Modularization of common objects and furniture for easier, cleaner stacking

1. User graycatgrayhat reviving Modulars

dantronix
  2. Ho-Lee-Shit, Micro-Modules! Like the modules you know and love, only 1/3 the size.

dantronix
    Version 2.0

Significant addition so I'm going straight to a 2.0 on this bad boy.

* Introducing all new Micro-Modules! Micro-Modules are 2/3 the scale of the modules you are used to.
    * Fixed a few sprite bugs in some of the ship item modules.

Correction - Mind was toast when I finally released this update. I incorrectly described micro-modules as being 1/3 the size of standard modules. They are actually 2/3 the size. Forgiveness, please!
    Terkup likes this.
  3. Added new Demodularizer object. It's like undo for modules.

dantronix
    Version 1.5

Added new Demodularizer object. It's like undo for modules.
    Wulfens likes this.
  4. Custom filter buttons for Modularity Creator - Cleaner and easier item searching

dantronix
    Version 1.4

Added custom filter interface for Modularity Creator. Researching best way to allow other mods to interface for modular versions of their items.
  5. More Modularized Items and prep for collaboration with other mods.

dantronix
    Version 1.3
    • Added new items:
      • Fuel Hatch, Cooking Table, Yarn Spinner, Upright Pixel Compressor & Upright Refinery, Decorative Module Side.
    • Added recipes to buy more Fuel Hatches and Tech Stations for those that have lost theirs.
    • Altered recipes to make all modules cost more. Most went from 25 pixels to 50. Some are slightly more or less.
    Crisium likes this.
  6. Fixed .pak issue caused by EK Unstable version 639 (Update 6)

dantronix
    Unpacked .pak file to fix problem caused by EK Unstable version 639 (Update 6)
  7. Recipe balancing and inclusion of new Breakable Ship Objects sub-mod

dantronix
    I did some rebalancing of recipes and inclusion of a new Breakable Ship Objects sub-mod, I made, for the sake of addressing the Ship Locker issues.

Version 1.1
    • Fixed Ship Locker Recipes
      • The game has 4 types of ship lockers, depending on your species. In 1.0 you could buy a ship locker, not attributable to a species, and modularize it. In 1.2, I have added a recipe for each species shiplocker. The down side is that there now appears to be 3 recipes for the...