1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

ModDrop (Mod Manager for Stardew Valley) 2018-11-06

Install, Uninstall, Backup Files, Drag and Drop support, Auto Updates, Sharing and lots more.

1. WorthyCrisp
    WorthyCrisp
    5/5,
    Version: 2018-11-06
    Really liking the newest update. It feels cleaner more compact (in a good way). Also noticed you added some new games. Could you maybe add support for Terraria next?
  2. IridiumGiant
    IridiumGiant
    5/5,
    Been using Moddrop for more than a year and I figured it's about time I post a review. Moddrop is easily the best mod manager I've ever used (for any game). When I first downloaded it I just hoped for something to keep my mods organized, but it does so much more. Batch installation, loadout (mod profile) switching and auto game save backups are the features I get the use out of. I just started using modpacks a bit and I'm blown away how easy they are to make and maintain. This actually applies to all the features of the app: The UI is simple to understand and even the advanced features are easy to figure out.

Moddrop continues to get regular updates with new features, which doesn't even make sense considering it's completely free! With so many money grubbing game services out there (I'm looking at you Nexus), it's nice to see some people still believe in putting the community first. Tbh I'd be happy to pay (donate?) a little bit just to keep getting updates.

---

TLDR: Moddrop is far better than it has any right to be and I can't recommend it enough.

Huge thanks to the folks who make and maintain the app. You've made a loyal fan out of this old gamer.
    1. M0dScientist
      Author's Response
      Thank you for sharing your experience IridiumGiant. You have no idea much your words mean to us!
  3. tokenInterest
    tokenInterest
    5/5,
    It does the things I need and looks good doing it. 10/10 would download again.
    1. M0dScientist
      Author's Response
      Thanks TokenInterest!
  4. Funny_Not-Funny
    Funny_Not-Funny
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-02-22
    Life changing!
    1. M0dScientist
      Author's Response
      "Life changing"? Wow, ty =)
  5. p0wnDuck
    p0wnDuck
    5/5,
    ModDrop is the best mod manager I've used ever used. Started using it for Minecraft last year. Picked up sdv during Steam summer sale and now that I'm in my second year decided to check out the mod scene. Didn't even think to check if MD supported sdv until someone mentioned it on the forums. Seriously made my day! ModDrop is SOOO much easier to work with than other tools I've used in the past. Especially love how it installs and updates SMAPI automatically. Have no idea why something this good is free!

TLDR: ModDrop is the Iridium of mod managers!
    1. M0dScientist
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the kind words p0wnDuck!
      btw, I love this quote "ModDrop is the Iridium of mod managers!"
  6. ghostgrider
    ghostgrider
    5/5,
    Modpack feature is really nice. Makes installing the same mods for multiplayer super easy. Also has chat built in, which is nice. All around great program.
    1. M0dScientist
      Author's Response
      Thanks ghostgrinder! Stardew Valley multiplayer is awesome and we hope to add even more features to further support it and the community.
  7. noValley
    noValley
    5/5,
    Moddrop is a god send. Starting using it a couple weeks ago and after a told a friend I didn't have time to try and figure out how to install and manage mods for Stardew Valley. Now I can't imagine playing it without mods. Moddrop is super easy to use, with a very nice UI and loads of features (like game save backups). Highly recommend!
    1. M0dScientist
      Author's Response
      Wow, thanks for the high praise! Thanks for sharing your experience!!
  8. Original777Luckiness
    Original777Luckiness
    5/5,
    This is sooooooooo easy to use.
    1. M0dScientist
      Author's Response
      That's what we are going for =)
  9. Webbstre
    Webbstre
    5/5,
    I love the way it gives you easy instructions to keep achievements on.
    1. M0dScientist
      Author's Response
      Glad to hear you're finding the tutorials and instructionals useful.
  10. Phanjam
    Phanjam
    5/5,
    i own many games but the most i have mods for are the torchlight games and i'm having a really good user experience with moddrop for those
    1. M0dScientist
      Author's Response
      Thanks Phanjam. ModDrop began with Torchlight and it's close to our heart!
  11. TehPers
    TehPers
    5/5,
    I've been using ModDrop for a while, and it has a clean GUI and simple mod management system. It'd be nice if you had a little more control over where XNB files were installed, but that's an edge case that can be solved by installing the XNB manually. For most mods, this manager works amazingly well, and lets you use mods from the Nexus or Forums by dropping the archive into the manager, so you aren't limited to the four mods that are uploaded on ModDrop (as of now).
    1. M0dScientist
      Author's Response
      Thanks TehPers! It means a lot coming from such a prominent modder!
  12. Noneyms17
    Noneyms17
    1/5,
    не работает, зависает на загрузки
    1. M0dScientist
      Author's Response
      Where is it hanging? Can you provide a screenshot?

(In Russian via google)

Где он висит? Можете ли вы предоставить скриншот?