1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

ModDrop (Mod Manager for SDV) 2017-02-22

Install, Uninstall, Backup Files, Drag and Drop support, Auto Updates, Sharing and lots more.

1. M0dScientist
    ModDrop is a free mod manager with lots of cool features and an easy to use interface. It was originally designed for the Torchlight games and is the default mod manager for runicgamesfansite.com. Many of its core features are cloud based, so you’ll need to make an account (login) to use it. It also supports multiple games (not just Stardew Valley), so don’t be surprised if you see other games in your games list.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Auto XNB install.png
    2. Batch Install.png
    3. Drag and Drop.png
    4. File Conflicts.png
    5. Loadouts.png
    6. Messaging.png
    7. Mutiple Games.png
    8. Publish your mods.png
    9. Safe Files.png
    10. Sharing.png
    11. SMAPI.png
    12. Track your files.png

Recent Reviews

1. Original777Luckiness
    Original777Luckiness
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-02-22
    This is sooooooooo easy to use.
  2. Webbstre
    Webbstre
    5/5,
    I love the way it gives you easy instructions to keep achievements on.
  3. Phanjam
    Phanjam
    5/5,
    i own many games but the most i have mods for are the torchlight games and i'm having a really good user experience with moddrop for those
  4. TehPers
    TehPers
    5/5,
    I've been using ModDrop for a while, and it has a clean GUI and simple mod management system. It'd be nice if you had a little more control over where XNB files were installed, but that's an edge case that can be solved by installing the XNB manually. For most mods, this manager works amazingly well, and lets you use mods from the Nexus or Forums by dropping the archive into the manager, so you aren't limited to the four mods that are uploaded on ModDrop (as of now).
  5. Noneyms17
    Noneyms17
    1/5,
    не работает, зависает на загрузки
    1. M0dScientist
      Author's Response
      Where is it hanging? Can you provide a screenshot?

(In Russian via google)

Где он висит? Можете ли вы предоставить скриншот?