1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Moai Head Statue 1.111

This is an incredibly valuable piece of native art... And you put it by your toilet, you monster.

1. Desideratus
    [​IMG]

What On Earth Is This?
    totally legal, that's what

This mod gives you the power to requisition the regal and stylish Moai Head Statue, an authentic and iconic piece of Polynesian art, that we in no way cut from atop a real Moai! Put it on your ship, in your castle, atop your toilet! Maximize your, as the kids would say, #SWAG

They say that, right? Kids still say swag?

How Do I Order?
    1-800-Dominos

Simple, valued customer! You simply open the .zip file and place the MoaiTotem folder inside your Starbound/mods directory, and when you launch your game you can order one from the crafting table for the low price of twenty-five (25) cobblestone!

If you want a classy Moai helmet as well, CLICK HERE!

Who Sawed Off the Heads?
    nobody, we found them there, probably

All coding by me (Desideratus)
    Art assets by Cake Bandit

====================================================================
    |++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++|

====================================================================

This mod is totally open-source, with anyone able to use and modify assets as they see fit, with the exception that nobody who has uploaded a mod requiring permission has permission to use this mod for any purpose.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Kubastach and GLord like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Algryen
    Algryen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I dont need "#SWAG" i have a Moai Head Statue !
    (and a swarm of buttbot)