1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Mio's Madoka Magica Mod! V. Enraged Koala

"Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you."

1. hellstorm901
    hellstorm901
    5/5,
    Version: V. Enraged Koala
    I know it's a long shot but can this mod get an update/patch to latest version so I can become Meguca
  2. Icarusu
    Icarusu
    4/5,
    Someone update it ;-;
  3. Qwerty-ytrewQ
    Qwerty-ytrewQ
    5/5,
    This isn't a review, but a question on how to fix my problem. I have the tabula rasa mode and the ningen race mod like you recommended, but I just can't find the gear on the tabula rasa or the basic crafting table. I would be happy if anyone gave me an answer, because this mod looks amazing!
  4. Tihimoto
    Tihimoto
    5/5,
    Very nice! :3
  5. SnowFox1
    SnowFox1
    5/5,
    this has be one my fav animes i every see and mod looks alot like it
  6. SpaceRobo
    SpaceRobo
    5/5,
    Version: V. Furious Koala 1.0
    Uwaaaah... Amaziiing (.> w<").
  7. Shaunbear
    Shaunbear
    5/5,
    I'm a fan of Madoka so seeing this in-game is really awesome. No glitches with the vanity items, easily customizable power for the weapons. Love it. Keep up the great work!
  8. Holy_Cabbage
    Holy_Cabbage
    5/5,
    I was hoping something like this would come along, I would have been happy with just the costumes added weapons are a great touch!
  9. LiekZomg
    LiekZomg
    5/5,
    Mio's Mods Banzai!
  10. Jeekoya
    Jeekoya
    5/5,
    Version: V. Angry Koala 1.02
    AWESOME! But this and your other 2 mods needs updating! Especially Miyako's mod. Still awesome regardless!
  11. Aldis
    Aldis
    5/5,
    A huge fan of Madoka Magica, so this is a win-win for me!
  12. Shadow Wolf TJC
    Shadow Wolf TJC
    5/5,
    Personally, I downloaded the mod so that I could transform the wigs into hairstyles for humans (complete with standardized palettes for diverse hair and accessory colors). I personally find it more interesting if I could meet a random human that has Madoka's, Mami's, or Kyoko's hairstyles, even if they're in a different color.
  13. PacoTheMajestic
    PacoTheMajestic
    5/5,
    Pretty much flawless, I can't think of any more content you could add to this.
  14. kitsunespirit
    kitsunespirit
    5/5,
    Beautiful! I love it!
  15. Kitrane
    Kitrane
    5/5,
    Version: V. Angry Koala 1.01
    ~spazzes out~ dkjdhjdhjdfieurhijehuoihjsfiksejmhr AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! ~heart attack from excitement~
  16. Nordseite
    Nordseite
    5/5,
    Version: V. Angry Koala 1.01
    Awesome mane !!!