Minor visual accessibility tweaks
1. Entire UI is scaled up by 50%. This causes some issues with GUI elements overlapping, but UI should be mostly usable still.
2. Chat bubble text scaled up by 50%.
3. Larger cursor, colored a bright white to stand out better
4. Invulnerability function added to all of the dash techs. One of the body techs need to be active for this to work. A key to toggle this needs to be bound in the keybindings menu. It is listed under "Toggle Invulnerability"
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Minor Visual Accessibility Tweaks 0.2
Minor Visual Accessibility Tweaks