1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Mini dozer 1.2 - update

Terraforming on a more human scale.

1. TrueEdge
    TrueEdge
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1 - update
    I love the minidozer. It mines and gathers up ores quite nicely.
    However, it cannot spawn if you are standing near decorations or if you don't have enough space to spawn it. Attempting to spawn it will then freeze the game until you deactivate it. But if you are careful and don't activate it in awkward places, it works like a charm.
  2. radicalb
    radicalb
    1/5,
    I was able to craft the Minibulldozer tech, but whenever I hit F it would appear briefly and wasn't able to move, or at times wouldn't appear at all. It also prevented other techs from being used. For example pulse jump.

I decided to uninstall the mod, and am now receiving the same error as mfw0mb. I can no longer use my Main Character.

Kinda disappointed, it looked like soo much fun.

If deciding to install, remember to back-up your files.
  3. Texmar
    Texmar
    5/5,
    Makes building more exciting, just need a hard hat and safety vest!
  4. mfw0mb
    mfw0mb
    4/5,
    Great mod! Only problem is all enemies are now docile and majority of small enemies do not generate. Also proximity switches do not work. When I uninstalled, and rebooted both game and server, I get this error?

http://soldermonster.com/martron/minidozerUNINSTALLerror.jpg

I have no idea what any of that means, but it has made my main character completely unusable.
  5. gr4yz0n3
    gr4yz0n3
    5/5,
    I was buried in the sand, 10/5 good
  6. Silvernis
    Silvernis
    5/5,
    I think I just found my newest must-have mod. This makes gathering resources so much easier.
  7. Knark
    Knark
    1/5,
    Not working anymore.
    Update please!
  8. Bullmen
    Bullmen
    5/5,
    sweetness
  9. Peinguino
    Peinguino
    4/5,
    Good
  10. balkhaus
    balkhaus
    4/5,
    Please update - it´s a so funny and cute mod
  11. chaos eater
    chaos eater
    5/5,
    Cute & useful.
  12. Skroob
    Skroob
    4/5,
    Love this thing! Hope that it gets updated with recent release today!
  13. Lokisan
    Lokisan
    5/5,
    How cute ^^
  14. flameboy103
    flameboy103
    5/5,
    can i get permission to use both the minidozer and bulldozer in a mod pack?
  15. Ghostsight
    Ghostsight
    5/5,
    love this mod hoping that you decide to work on mechs your designs fit so well into the game already it would nice to see you expand into making a war mech that looks better than the vanilla one
  16. CptTarqe
    CptTarqe
    5/5,
    Great design and super useful.
  17. peng5629
    peng5629
    5/5,
    do we extract the folder or wat?
    1. Skizot
      Author's Response
      same as any other mod ;)
  18. Gotheran
    Gotheran
    4/5,
    Great mod(s). My only critique is the easy access to the tech, perhaps make it cost a sizeable handful of low tier ingots, after all it'll pay for itself fast.
    1. Skizot
      Author's Response
      it is / was a proof of concept and a way to show off my art... if i could have it added to the droptable with merge i SO would.
  19. Zamerick
    Zamerick
    5/5,
    Good mod but you get this error when trying to load the game.

Error: Exception caught in Thread Async root loader: ItemException: Duplicate item name 'treadMechTech' found
    ... (2)
    00509A87 (/Users/builder/starbound-slave/releasebuilder-windows/build/source/game/StarRoot.cpp:202)
    004013E8 (/Users/builder/starbound-slave/releasebuilder-windows/build/source/client/StarClientApplication.cpp:306)
    009A3852 (/Users/builder/starbound-slave/releasebuilder-windows/build/source/core/StarThread_windows.cpp:74)
    776E336A kernel32.dll
    77E39F72 ntdll.dll
    77E39F45 ntdll.dll
    1. Skizot
      Author's Response
      how the hell are you getting that error when the tread mech isn't even IN this mod?
  20. aliengash
    aliengash
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    good mod, but i put it into mods, and start game, it didnt add to the game. i tried restart and start new game. please fix it~