1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Miner Spawner 0.1

Spawn a miner to buy ores from

1. Indigochill
    Summary

This mod adds a spawner at tier 2 that will spawn a merchant selling all pre-Aegisalt ores. It's unlocked at the same time as the racial and guard spawners, and costs twice as much steel as the guard spawner.

Like the Vanilla spawners, it's crafted at the Metalworking Station.

All ore prices are 2x what the refinery pays for them.

Goal

The intent of the mod is twofold:

1. Provide an option to make mid-game slightly less tedious by letting you convert one ore into pixels at the refinery and then buy the ore you actually need.
    2. Provide high-tier characters with a Vanilla-like means of acquiring iron for building without needing to revisit low-level planets.

Since I'm still new to this modding thing, if anyone encounters conflicts or has other feedback, please let me know. I'm especially interested to know how the balance of cost vs. reward feels for mid-level characters. I'm shooting for something Vanilla-like.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Mackinz likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Saamsonitoo
    Saamsonitoo
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    It's really usefull mod. Thanks!
  2. rickiprop
    rickiprop
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    I like the idea, idk why u dont have any feedback, but your mod is usefull and since i dont have alot of time, its just perfect and the prices are also well thougt good job.