1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Mighty Music 1.11 | Upbeat Giraffe

16 instruments and 2254 songs - all in one place!

1. Cube The Zombie
    Cube The Zombie
    4/5,
    Version: 1.11 | Upbeat Giraffe
    If you are brave enough to ignore "Outdated" mark, and just put all "songs" as files from this pack in a folder for songs, then you will have Huge musicpack. And best part of it - they are sounds correct, no lame shifting of notes or same crap. Why i didn't rate it 5 stars then?
    First reason Its obvious: due outdated mod part some songs, which is midi files, is unplayable via game wihout mod parts. Also i downloading songs mod parts anyway, i doesn't need mod parts (not interested), but i have no other choice, so i have some trash folders. Plus i doesn't see some songs i wanted... no Runescape, here is not enough of MJ and Duft Punk, not presented some other tracks i wanted mostly.
    But pack is still great, i doubt anyone have better.
  2. shaun4519
    shaun4519
    5/5,
    I love this mod pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeee update
  3. nereshadow
    nereshadow
    5/5,
    Excellent !!
  4. Pringles
    Pringles
    5/5,
    This is awesome! It may be a bit to ask for, but would it be possible to add the songs from the new anime, "Erased"?
    The song titles are "Boku dake ga inai machi" and "Sore wa Shiisana Hikari no Youna". Many thanks if these two can be added!
  5. Nyahcat
    Nyahcat
    4/5,
    no sylver? darn
  6. Matrexzx
    Matrexzx
    5/5,
    Just for "Schindler's list" I need a 6th star <3
  7. maxorxl
    maxorxl
    5/5,
    The music quality is perfect, i cant recommend this mod more 10/10.
  8. blio999
    blio999
    5/5,
    This is a brilliant mod! It makes the game so much more fun to play, especially in multiplayer!
  9. flibertyjibet
    flibertyjibet
    5/5,
    Great pack but PLZ UPDATE!
  10. EpicN
    EpicN
    5/5,
    No Touhou - Bad Apple? Darn, that's one of the best themes for midi music. Oh well, at least everything's here.
  11. kawaiiChiimera
    kawaiiChiimera
    5/5,
    Quality instruments and songs.
  12. Supertiberian
    Supertiberian
    2/5,
    It didn't work at all. I downloaded the mod, moved the mod zip file to giraffe storage's mod folder and extracted it as per instructed. Nothing changed. There was nothing in my 3D Printer or any new songs on any of the instruments I had. I thought I did something wrong cause I wasn't very good at modding (mainly why I rely to much on mod managers) so I went nuts and tried moving files around outside the full folder to see if that did anything. Not even that worked. Nothing I tried worked. The instructions claimed it was simple. It lied. I played on Normal, OpenGL and experimental too to see if I was just playing the wrong launcher. Nothing. It doesn't work on any launcher. The only thing that changed was that the menu for the song list got wider but that's it. No new songs. No new items. No new instruments. NOTHING!
  13. Eclipsic
    Eclipsic
    5/5,
    A shame the Ocarina doesn't sound quite the same when I play LoZ songs. Still, I spent hours playing song after song and they're pretty damn close to the tune of the original. All of my love for this mod.
  14. Shadehoof
    Shadehoof
    5/5,
    The Famitar is the best
    The songs themselves are of amazing quality, better than I see most anywhere else.
    A little disappointed no more songs are being added recently .-.
    But still, it's amazing 8/8
  15. boltwolf
    boltwolf
    5/5,
    It's a good mod, I love more music so when I'm bored I'll play it. i'm not really picky if theres a song out of place or not. I know this is a lot because theres a lot of music. Just grateful for the variety and on top of it I'm not bored in game with this mod. So thank you.
  16. Nascu
    Nascu
    5/5,
    Hate to put a perfect five but....
    THANK GOD FOR THIS MOD
  17. bobsbrain
    bobsbrain
    3/5,
    How come the songs are not showing up? Am I doing something wrong?
  18. Mr.L
    Mr.L
    3/5,
    I don't know if i'm the only one, but many songs are swaped, like super mario bros give me a song from super mario rpg. it applies ton a lot of songs, that's kinda annoying. Great number of songs tho
  19. doctortee
    doctortee
    1/5,
    This mod doesn't work with Linux. I have this error when I launch the game :
    Error: Fatal Exception Caught: std::exception: Invalid UTF-8 sequence encountered while trying to encode UTF-32 character
    Fix it and I will put some stars XD
  20. powerpanda
    powerpanda
    5/5,
    Just Awesome