1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Metal Song Back 1.0

A small collection of various metal songs

1. logan2252
    logan2252
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    nice job thats all i can say
  2. Orchan
    Orchan
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0
    This metal music pack is somewhere in between Terrible and Poor. The pack author has just taken a MIDI file, combined all the tracks (some which include drums, you can't do that because they're not actually normal notes and it sounds horrific) then compiled them into this songpack.

Looking at the change date of the ABC files, they were all done the 31.12.2015 10:25 to 11:04. That's 39 minutes. I would recommend spending some more time sorting out the tracks, which ones get removed, which gets combined. Of course depending on if you want just a single ABC for each song (No band interaction) or multiple ABCs for bands. (I personally have a tracak for each intrument and also one for solo play)
    1. PluralMelon
      Author's Response
      Very late reply because I stopped playing shortly after this but the purpose of this pack was a small and fast conversion not for professional use, so I really wouldn't treat it such