1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Meriyos Ferry Gleeier

A medium sized ship

1. Piu
    Piu
    5/5,
    Version: Gleeier
    I like it.
  2. sensualYeller
    sensualYeller
    5/5,
    Hey there, this ship looks AMAZING! I'm definitely going to try getting into pixel art after seeing something so amazing get put together. As for having it work in Upbeat, could you not structure it so the same ship is just all of the upgrades, that way its usable but you don't have to redraw? I don't know how it works but it's just an idea! Keep up the amazing work!
  3. DerwandelndeTod
    DerwandelndeTod
    4/5,
    im giving this rating because the screens don't display their jumping animation for me, might be becuse i deleted my old shipworld before installing this mod, but anyway its AMAZING what you have done!
    1. Cgeta
      Author's Response
      That's an issue of the game, actually. I assume they resolved it in the next version. The problem is that anything that should show a different animation during FTL jumps don't. This includes the normal engines of the default ships.
  4. PieMansLife
    PieMansLife
    5/5,
    Version: Joy
    Worked Perfectly and looks AMAZING!!!
  5. Ygg
    Ygg
    4/5,
    Version: Happiness
    Easily one of the best Shipmods i've seen so far. The design is gorgeous & very fitting for glitch characters that strife for an high-tech cruiser rather than a medieval castle. Can't wait for the furious Koala Update!
    1. Cgeta
  6. Cuvis
    Cuvis
    5/5,
    Very nice spaceship. I like 4000 fuel points :).
  7. VIcariousViking
    VIcariousViking
    5/5,
    A very unique looking ship with some very nice original pixel art. I'd love to see the author make more ship mods. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRXNsh9ZQEs

I featured it in an episode of Starbound mod outpost where I show off a variety of unique ship mods!
  8. Over09
    Over09
    5/5,
    Version: Fun
    The Ship is just awesome,Its not too large neither it is too small
  9. Derpy SpacePony
    Derpy SpacePony
    5/5,
    Version: Fun
    It always needed bigger spaceships...NOW I CAN DERP AROUND MORE
    1. Cgeta
      Author's Response
      There's never enough space,... in space! XP
  10. Soppe_Lung
    Soppe_Lung
    5/5,
    Version: 2013-12-27
    That must be a good spacecraft! Keep going!
  11. Hiey7
    Hiey7
    4/5,
    I put it in the mod folder but it doesn't seem to override the ship models. I'm not sure, but lovely ship.
    1. Cgeta
      Author's Response
      Probably a dumb question, but did you unzip it? I forgot to mention that.
  12. Deathsdoll
  13. starbrad
    starbrad
    3/5,
    Its beautifully done, but I'm slowing down while on board.
  14. AeroSynthetic
    AeroSynthetic
    5/5,
    wow, impressive! I love the command setup!