1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Mephetor-Skunk Race 1.02

Skunks in space?

1. Items fixes.

AnthonySkunk89
    You can now craft again!
  2. Cinematics fix.

AnthonySkunk89
    Now you can die and respawn without your pc exploding. ^!^ Also you are able to teleport now.
  3. Teleporters fixed.

AnthonySkunk89
    Well, this fix was fun. xD Find me more everyone! Not that I like fixing errors on my end but... @!@
  4. Teleporter working.

AnthonySkunk89
    Well, this fix was fun. xD Find me more everyone! Not that I like fixing errors on my end but... @!@
  5. Ready for release, I hope.

AnthonySkunk89
    My head hurts, they changed some things again that I didn't understand. So here I give you the Mephetor, hopefully working fully with the 1.0 release.

And again, if anything goes wrong, please message me.

My races are using the human startup mission.
    KrauserCusack likes this.
  6. Fix for the error on ship upgrading

AnthonySkunk89
    It's as simple as a small line in the shipupgrade4 file that still was pointing to uranium rods being needed. So now you should be able to get pass that.

Sorry for taking too long to fix this. I wasn't looking at the smaller details.

I'm also thinking this one needs a lil more love like my vespoids have been getting....
  7. More fixs. ^!^

AnthonySkunk89
    Greyhawk3 likes this.
  8. Fixed to run on PLEASED GIRAFFE.

AnthonySkunk89
    Patched for new version.
  9. Hopefully fixed the ship this time.

AnthonySkunk89
    The title.
  10. Oops.

AnthonySkunk89
    Uploaded the wrong file to MF, fixed after someone mentioned it. ^!^