1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Mephetor-Skunk Race 1.02

Skunks in space?

1. RyukaiGoldenclaw
    RyukaiGoldenclaw
    5/5,
    Version: Hopefully current
    This sounds like a good idea, and it's something Starbound needed. For the spray weapon... Feel free to make it OP, after all, they're skunks! Something that you could threaten to use to make an enemy flee, and then use to permanently stun an enemy while dealing heavy damage over time would be great. If people find it too strong, just make a weaker version where the spray does less damage and the stun only lasts ten seconds.
  2. Harveywill
    Harveywill
    5/5,
    Version: Hopefully current
    Great idea dude haven't been able to install yet because its not on glad giraffe please update to glad giraffe
    1. AnthonySkunk89
      Author's Response
      It's working all fine for me here. Make sure you have a race extender mod installed to see custom races.
  3. KatsumiYT
    KatsumiYT
    4/5,
    Version: PLEASED GIRAFFE PATCH!
    When do you add spray weapon?
    1. AnthonySkunk89
      Author's Response
      When I can find an easy way to do it without breaking the game. xD
  4. elboomo55
    elboomo55
    5/5,
    Love this mod, but I'd Like to note couple things that you probably didn't see. Uranium is not in Pleased Giraffe update, so when I go to upgrade the ship, I got stuck and had to do /admin just to upgrade it (and it seems that the ship only can get upgraded once unless mine is outdated...). Also, the part where you get the Rubium and other tier minerals, there seems to be some missing recipes, but most importantly the armor is missing. I now can't progress the story because these suits of armors are missing (Quest requires them). I'll download again just to check if it's something on my side, but other than that love this race and hope the spray tech will be here soon.
    1. AnthonySkunk89
      Author's Response
      Currently working out the kinks on this one. Hopeing to have it fix in the next few days.
  5. Dragonwolf2059
    Dragonwolf2059
    5/5,
    FURRYS!!
  6. Lila
    Lila
    5/5,
    Version: Upbeat Giraffe
    Cute
  7. Dakota Whitemane
    Dakota Whitemane
    5/5,
    I enjoy this mod, <3 shunks.
    1. AnthonySkunk89
      Author's Response
      A pleasure mate. ^!^
  8. Snowpup
    Snowpup
    5/5,
    Skunks. <3

Excellent race mod. Tail animations are adorable along with the base sprites.
    1. AnthonySkunk89
      Author's Response
      Hehe, dankes. ^!^ Glad you like it. <3
  9. DragonWolf
    DragonWolf
    5/5,
    Version: Furious Koala
    This is Fucking awesome
  10. Charem
    Charem
    4/5,
    Version: Furious Koala
    Not bad! Though that icon at the race selection screen is pretty jarring and...actually sized wrong too (should be 25x24, but it's 24x25). You gonna update that to look a bit better and more fitting with all the other race mods, I hope?

I know it's technically just menu aesthetics, but. :3
  11. Lunik
    Lunik
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 Angry Koala
    Yay skunks! <3
  12. 2000hackers
    2000hackers
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 Angry Koala
    3P!C mod. i red ( dont know how to spell the past of read sry) the stuff that you plan to add. once you do, this will be one bad ass mod. Legitimately the other race mods or sorta bla compared to yours. the only competition i think you will have is DrLicori and his lombax race mod. And btw is that giant ship going to the the races racial ship? or are you just trying to give us hints on the mephetor quest line.
    1. AnthonySkunk89
      Author's Response
      Well the large ship is for another mod from someone on here and WILL NOT be added with this mod, however, they will use a variant of the human ship as their storyline involves them. As for being the best out there if I add the things I'm going to, Don't make me blush, other are awesome too as I'm also using, Kawa's Felin Race, which is also what I started with when I started to make this mod.
  13. dabicloud
    dabicloud
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Very nice mod, nice spritework ^^ Cant wait to see this updated.
    1. AnthonySkunk89
      Author's Response
      Hehe thanks, I have another skunk brother of mine helping me with it now, so expect more.