1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Mecharachnid Mk. II v2.3 (p1.2)

Defeat the fearsome Mecharachnid to claim it for yourself! (It's a spider tank)

1. hutchy9001
    hutchy9001
    5/5,
    Version: v2.11 (Glad Giraffe)
    wow this detail and the level of fun you have with this mech dude please create more i would love to see your take of the xsmech mod
  2. ismo122
    ismo122
    5/5,
    Version: v2.11 (Glad Giraffe)
    Wow. I dont know what to say. 5/5
  3. idahosparts
    idahosparts
    5/5,
    Version: v2.1 (Glad Giraffe)
    Destroying ancient temples and putting them in my home has never been so simple as pressing right click while in an O.P mech.
  4. The_Turret_Boy
    The_Turret_Boy
    5/5,
    this mod is awesome! now taking over planets is much easier! 12/10 much destruction.
  5. jojo joestar
    jojo joestar
    5/5,
    The legs move... Way too much at times, but don't get me wrong it's completely understandable.
    But my general overview is;
    Smooth animations, can't go wrong with that.
    God-tier coding?
    It's rewarding to defeat that Goliath and then finally getting it for yourself, unleashing chaos and doom.
  6. TheHeroicBlobfish
    TheHeroicBlobfish
    4/5,
    Version: v2.0 (Glad Giraffe)
    This mod is great and so is the tech but the boss fight is insanely hard. The only problem I have with it is it is not updated frequently so I have to wait a week after each major update (or more) to actually play on my characters without losing them.
  7. Topraksu
    Topraksu
    3/5,
    How am I supposed to kill this thing?
  8. SmilingPenguin
    SmilingPenguin
    4/5,
    This is an astounding mech to use and I would love to use it, but there's just oone problem.... WHERE DO I HIT THIS THING?!
  9. HyperMan19680
    HyperMan19680
    5/5,
    Sargilli, you got your update. As far as the mod, I love it. Especially when I pick up stuff with the G button. :)
  10. Sargilli
    Sargilli
    4/5,
    Version: v1.0 (Pleased Giraffe)
    I've updated to Glad Giraffe but forgot to take the tech off of my character. When I try to use it in the update, it crashes obviously, but when I try to delete the modpak file, my character disappears with it, regardless of whether or not I still have the tech equipped. Anyone know how to salvage my character and get rid of the mod until the Glad Giraffe version of it comes out? Replacing the modpak file brings the character back also
  11. Miraak96
    Miraak96
    5/5,
    Starbound needs more of this stuff
  12. The_Turret_Boy
    The_Turret_Boy
    5/5,
    i don't know what to say.. this is awesome!! great job!! :D
  13. Hajlakan
    Hajlakan
    5/5,
    Best vehicle mod in a while :D
  14. LonelyTunes
    LonelyTunes
    5/5,
    Version: v0.93 (Spirited Giraffe)
    This surely is the best mod I've ever seen. Good work Bro, Keep it up! :D
  15. Emblem
    Emblem
    3/5,
    I'm playing the regular non-nightly Starbound, I've defeated Dreadwing, and all that crud, but nobody has any missions for me. Am I supposed to get a ship upgrade first, or is it not okay with Spirited Giraffe?
  16. Skeks
    Skeks
    5/5,
    I very recently got into using modding to open up my gameplay and of the 20 or so I downloaded this is my favorite. The spider is equal parts fun and useful and it's honestly a shame there's nothing this cool in the vanilla game. The boss fight mission is also a nice touch, and when combined with the game hunter mod lets you obtain a small playable UFO equal to the size of the spiders body. All in all couldn't be happier lol.
  17. Noobverest
    Noobverest
    5/5,
    Great tool for mining.
  18. roozbeh
    roozbeh
    4/5,
    the mission dosent load for me could you please just tell me how to spawn the item or the boss? like the item or bosses ID
    1. Wellbott
      Author's Response
      "mecharachnidwreckage", but if you're running the nightly I don't think the tech will work either
  19. A majestic cat
    A majestic cat
    5/5,
    It works now, and it is AMAZING! I love just destroying blocks and doing damage with huge robots and stuff like that :3
    I hope you are able to make more things like this :D
  20. Noah10099
    Noah10099
    5/5,
    I think you should add different models for different races but other than that this is a very good mod