1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Mecharachnid Mk. II v2.3 (p1.2)

Defeat the fearsome Mecharachnid to claim it for yourself! (It's a spider tank)

1. Dustwing
    Dustwing
    5/5,
    Version: v0.93 (Spirited Giraffe)
    Nice.
    9.6/10 - IGN
    not enough mlg
  2. Enforcer758
    Enforcer758
    5/5,
    Awesome Mech! 10/10... Great for mining huge shafts, raiding villages, destroying cultists, and doing everything but fit in small spaces! :D
  3. zenx6
    zenx6
    5/5,
    Moar mechnoids!!!
  4. HankyMueller
    HankyMueller
    3/5,
    That boss fight is like crazy hard, and the no healing affect is kind of annoying.
  5. Cipherstar
    Cipherstar
    4/5,
    Version: v0.93 (UG Unstable)
    The trailing legs are a minor problem, the laser gun isn't very satisfying, and apparently it crashes if you try to do the swipe-stab thing shortly after trying to exit the mech and failing. But it's pretty darn great.
  6. Cybrfox
    Cybrfox
    5/5,
    Made a profile just to say how much I love this mod. I've only gotten into mods in the past month or so, and this is the best mod out there so far. Balance is also pretty good; considering how hard it is to beat the boss, I'd say the OP attacks are just fine. I like the fact that it doesn't use energy without attacking, unlike some other mods I've seen. Overall, great mod!

TL;DR: Best mod I've seen, balance is fine. Thanks so much for this epic mod! 47/10 Would blow up beta ex hydron III again.
  7. Atendega
    Atendega
    5/5,
    Puts you in the mood to invade and annihilate a planet.
    11/10 IGN GOTY 2075
  8. Sooperking89
    Sooperking89
    5/5,
    -
  9. jonathonspy
    jonathonspy
    5/5,
    GREAT mod!
  10. OpfahLetsPlay
    OpfahLetsPlay
    5/5,
    Awesome mod! Here is an update idea= Make the Mecharachnid climb walls :D I know why the character freezes if you teleport ; you need to change to the [unstable] or the nightly version otherwise it won´t work
  11. OpfahLetsPlay
    OpfahLetsPlay
    4/5,
    Version: v0.92 (UG Unstable)
    Good mod but yeah i have the same problem as Wolfyy
  12. 315L
    315L
    5/5,
    Version: v0.92 (UG Unstable)
    I love it!
  13. GriffinL
    GriffinL
    5/5,
    Version: v0.91 (UG Nightly)
    Great vehicle. I have been trying to make a vehicle lately and wish I knew how. Great job!
  14. Wolfyy
    Wolfyy
    4/5,
    Version: v0.9 (UG Nightly)
    I have a problem, I get the falcon class ship and the quest. But when i try to go to the mission area it shows my character teleport but my character just freezes there on my ship. I don't reach the area at all and in order to get my character back i have to restart the game. And yes, i'm in the nightly build.
    1. Wellbott
      Author's Response
      Must be the changes Kyren's making to mission worlds. Downside of building on nightlies. I'll try to see what changed.
  15. Saftbude
    Saftbude
    4/5,
    Balance is good so far.
    The Legs are moving good and fast enough.
    The Weapons: Laser is very nice for mining too but not too powerful.
    The other weapon is a bit too crazy ;)

I hope it will be awailable for the Stable-build soon, so i can try it out on my server because my server doesn't support Nightly-build.

So Far,
    Saftbude from Germany :)
  16. Lokisan
    Lokisan
    5/5,
    War of the Worlds...like! Yay!