1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. Mills
    Mills
    5/5,
    Version: 11.0.3
    I'm using this with a few other Mega Man mods from Steam and it's really fun going around as X. If you ever come back it would be great to see it updated or at least uploaded to steam.
  2. yhgghdg
    yhgghdg
    5/5,
    work on this again
  3. otami
    otami
    5/5,
    cool(i want weapons)
  4. maxzmey
    maxzmey
    2/5,
    I understand the mod is dead, no news, updates, etc., all that we have at the moment in the latest version is only decor armor and furniture, sorry.
  5. BarsikGOD
    BarsikGOD
    5/5,
    ВАААААААААААААААААУУУУУУУУУ!!!!!!!!! КЛАСС!!!!!!
  6. likiro404
    likiro404
    5/5,
    Version: 11.0.0 Alpha
    11/10
  7. SilverCatChuckles?
    SilverCatChuckles?
    3/5,
    Really nice concept sad to see it was abandoned
  8. Thedudeguy
    Thedudeguy
    5/5,
    It is awesome
  9. Naz909
    Naz909
    4/5,
    Great mod but the real things that we all want are disabled or just not implemented yet. And Im talking about X/Z/ZX Busters, Z-Sabers and bosses (Because we cant craft summoning items). I don't really care for Techs right now so pls, make these work (If they do enlighten me how to use them)
  10. Lucascoronel
    Lucascoronel
    5/5,
    Please, update the mod for the 1.3
  11. SurfinDolphin
    SurfinDolphin
    5/5,
    Man, I wish I rated this sooner. It was really awesome when the Zero tech was working besides the X version and all of the items.

This really quenched my thirst for fresh Megaman games while it was working as intended. Shame the frequent updates break stuff all the time but Starbound doesn't seem to be updating as much anymore, so... maybe update in the near future? Anyways, 10/10 mod. o3ob
  12. redx10
    redx10
    5/5,
    Wonderful mod, Hope it will update sometime!
  13. Chaosmagala
    Chaosmagala
    5/5,
    Great Mod it need to update
  14. MerlinDHF
    MerlinDHF
    5/5,
    Will this mod ever be updated, so that the weapons and the techs work?
  15. PaladinPv
    PaladinPv
    5/5,
    Plz help me anyone, the red and blue things at the top aren't there, and I cant find the weapons...
  16. eduar2eop
    eduar2eop
    4/5,
    How can i make de x buster? i have 3 week trying, i dont understand well the english sorry
  17. azganboys
    azganboys
    5/5,
    What is the rare metal's id
    Please fast
  18. BatataPodre
    BatataPodre
    5/5,
    need a review?
  19. resillient
    resillient
    5/5,
    nice mod
  20. tarkie
    tarkie
    5/5,
    amazing mod but just a few ideas (of course when it is working) phantoms shuriken and katana, leviathans spear, ultimate copy x Armour/buster original guardians weapons/Armour, giving the bosses unique personality instep of the bandits voice clips and possibly replace the sail with alia or something like that all of these i would like to see added but if they aren't i wouldn't relay mind this is an amazing mod (i would love to see a classic mm mod)