1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. wolffangkiller
    wolffangkiller
    5/5,
    Version: 10.0.4
    I really love this mod, and I can't wait to see it on the 1.0 update!
  2. MaverickZX16
    MaverickZX16
    5/5,
    I am not entirely sure on how to get tech and biometals, both really have no explanation as to how to find them
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      Instructions where and how to get the techs are on the mod mainpage and ingame (codex). Also keep in mind that the current version of the mod (10.0.4) is only compatible with the stable pre-release version (glad giraffe).
  3. Yarott
    Yarott
    5/5,
    Do you have any plans for optimizing this to the new 1.0 update?
    1. Crystan
  4. pbxellos
    pbxellos
    5/5,
    im a big fan of mmx series and im glad to see the creator keeping up with updates and continuing his project, great weapons and the wave rider works great for water planets.
  5. Link2411
    Link2411
    5/5,
    Amazing mod! I missed the days of Megaman X, and this certainly helped quench my thirst for MMX9! Keep up the good work!

9/10
  6. Amnesium
    Amnesium
    5/5,
    Absolutely astonishing mod!
    On top of being very faithful to the original design of most rockman series that it portrays, the weapons are just marvelous!
    killing things fast, getting decorative items,
    and looking good doing it!
    if you like any of the above, this mod is definitely for you!
    Thank you to the modders for that great entry!
  7. rpg4e
    rpg4e
    5/5,
    20 of 5 Stars, whoops, too much? Nooo :D I really love this MoD, And I'm not only telling this because I got all the parts of the Mega Man (RockMan) -Series, the manuals & the original packaging for all Nintendo consoles up to NDS. But pleeeaaaase, integrate some ( or if you got some minutes more to do, ALL :D ) BossMonsters & BossWeapons from the Classic NES & SNES -> where we could get theirs by finishing them, integrate RED Capsules from MMX-Series to find the Upgrades for Techs :D :D :D :D PLEAAASSEEE <3 <3

I really would like to help, but i never created a mod fpr Starbound, only attributchanging ect... I got experience in creating mods for Skyrim, Fallout or XCOM and if you PM me and tell me how creating sprites and how to lua - I will help you with this mod - as long if you want :D
  8. Guard23
    Guard23
    5/5,
    Best mod eva!
  9. dorris
    dorris
    1/5,
    Doesnt work. Have it installed, followed all the instructions, not a single item related to crafting any of the items in this mod has dropped when killing monsters, bosses, or opening chests. Looks like a great mod, but I have yet to experience it properly.
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      Can you please explain your installations steps? (make sure the modpak is in the \Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods folder, if the mod is in a subfolder of the mods folder (mods/MMX) the mod won't work) It's working so far for almost everyone else. Also please considering asking for help in the discussion tab of the mod before posting a bad rating. Also note that the mod is probably not compatible with the UNSTABLE version of Starbound. If you fixed the issue and like the mod, please update your rating.
  10. Roskii Heiral
    Roskii Heiral
    5/5,
    Easily my favorite mod here. You can tell a lot of love went into every part of this baby. Honestly, I'd give it 5 stars if it was just the maverick hunter poster xD
  11. ninjakat
    ninjakat
    5/5,
    I have downloaded the mod and enabled it and man, this mod is better than i expected, if a 6 star rating was possible i would have changed my 5 star rating to a 6 star rating (am being serious!)
    also the X Tech is really awesome (was only able to test X Tech, have Z Tech not yet unlocket) and functions really well.
    in overall the mod is really good and really deserves the 5 star rating!
  12. Luffiro
    Luffiro
    5/5,
    I LOVE THIS MOD! Mega Man X is my favorite part of the Mega Man Franchise, and it has been made incredibly well! the things it adds fit right in with Starbound, Keep up the good work!
  13. Kupyteraz64
    Kupyteraz64
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0.3
    Ayy Nice To See You Back Bud
  14. haziel831
    haziel831
    5/5,
    Awesome art and mechanics, this mod rocks :) never will play without him
  15. Arra
    Arra
    5/5,
    Since the metal drops from monsters now, I am on my way to being a Maverick-Hunter!
  16. Arra
    Arra
    3/5,
    Version: 10.0.3
    For some reason, monsters don't drop any metal. I can only find it in chests which is making it ridiculous to find 100 pieces for the 1st quest.
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry, it seems like I uploaded the wrong file. The issue will be fixed in a few minutes!
  17. Augusonic
    Augusonic
    5/5,
    Version: 10.0.0
    Roger that mod!!
  18. Mitchcoolar
    Mitchcoolar
    5/5,
    I never played this mod but it looks amazing! sadly i wont get to play this mod for a while because of the new Starbound update, but still take your time working on the mod if you want to, i don't want to rush you for any reasonable measure. Good luck!
  19. Yarott
    Yarott
    5/5,
    This mod is awesome and all, but this also needs compatibility with the new Stable update(Glad Giraffe). Please update this great mod!
  20. tailsXgames
    tailsXgames
    5/5,
    how i like get the mech tech :D

this is amaezing u did a nice work no... A FANTASTICK WORK!