1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. Kaitnoday
    Kaitnoday
    4/5,
    Version: 9.1.3
    This mod is very Awesome, but when I went to uninstall it I removed EVERYTHING I had in my inventory that was from the mod my character didn't show up afterwards. Could you help me get my Character back?
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry you lost your save but it looks like you haven't read the mod page which says (between the big red blinking warning signs) that you'll lose your save when you deactivate the mod (its the way SB handles some modded saves). There's currently no way to fix that. You could try to remove the techs/items with a character editor.
  2. Garrakx
    Garrakx
    5/5,
    excelent work
  3. Ssj782
    Ssj782
    5/5,
    I agree with Zero127. I could use attack power data on the weapons. I love the Kunai, even though it's insanely overpowered :)
    The X and Zero modes seem really weak, in comparison. They don't do nearly the damage my character does when I'm using the crafted weapons. Am I doing something wrong?
    I really got a kick out of the MMX weapons. Is there a way to get weapons from other X games?
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      I haven't really worked on the balancing since the last MMX koala update came out, sorry. And I assume you mean new weapons for the X tech? No, there are no additional weapons. I'm probably going to work on the balancing sometime in the near future but I'm currently busy with other projects.
  4. Zero127
    Zero127
    5/5,
    Love the addition this brings to my game. Only real complaints are the Busters could use a damage description, and keying off that some balance issies. Right now I just use it all cosmetically, which is fine :) But actual combat usage inline with game difficulty would be amazing. Regardless, 10/5 stars (it only lets me put 5!) Love this mod, highly recommended!
  5. ahmad_amjad3
    ahmad_amjad3
    4/5,
    So this mod support stable (upbeat giraffe) now eh?yay! :D
  6. Ssj782
    Ssj782
    5/5,
    Version: 9.1.2
    I am not ashamed to admit it... When I saw this mod, I sqee'd.
  7. etherealblade
    etherealblade
    5/5,
    Version: 9.1.2
    You have done so much work and let me tell you it looks amazing. 5/5 for your awesomeness. I do love megaman, so thankyou for this wonderful option.
  8. skilter
    skilter
    4/5,
    Version: 9.1.1
    Its' a very good mod, but i didn't knew that i would literally loose my characters if trying to uninstal, only can play with them with the mod ON now :/
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      Thats the behavior of SB - not only related to my mod. I think its caused by custom techs. Sorry.
  9. Enuma Elish
    Enuma Elish
    5/5,
    Version: 9.0.5
    Great freakin mod! Please keep it up
  10. ahmad_amjad3
    ahmad_amjad3
    5/5,
    Looks cool.so this mod use unstable version to play?
  11. Zegrim
    Zegrim
    3/5,
    For some reason, whenever I extrace the MMX mod file into my Mod folder for Starbound, it instantly crashes my Starbound game.. So, in order to even play Starbound I have to remove the mod from my mod folder. Is there a reason why it crashes my game like this? I would love to know how to fix this issue because this mod looks absolutely perfect for the starbound world and I grew up loving megaman. Please help me.
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      f you're having trouble getting a mod working, ask on the corresponding discussion board of the mod next time. The Review system is really terrible for troubleshooting and is a misusage of it.
      Anyway, I replied at the discussion board to your issue. I think we can solve your problem. Theres not much which can cause a startup crash.
  12. Bloody_Kain
    Bloody_Kain
    5/5,
    Okay, now I have seen where the Problem was. It was because I had the wrong Game Version installed. I will try it again after reinstall all. ^^

I hope there will come more in future, this Mod is fantastic. ;-)
  13. LazerusKI
    LazerusKI
    5/5,
    Version: 9.0
    At first i thought it just adds some vanity armor and guns...but then i saw the video...
    AWESOME!!!
  14. Pohany
    Pohany
    5/5,
    Version: 9.0
    mega thanks!! ^_^
  15. Starfeather
    Starfeather
    5/5,
    Version: 6.8c
    Downloaded. Played. Enjoyed every second, minute, hour of it! As huge MegaMan fan, I am so happy that I can blast the enemies with charged shots in Starbound as well, especially that the quality of this mod is amazing. So much work and heart was put into this, it really shows.
    Oh, and of course I can't shot upwards xD
  16. Itako
    Itako
    5/5,
    A an megaman x universe mod. In starbound. Doesn't this is not a greater ever idea?
  17. Riuny
    Riuny
    5/5,
    I feel strong sense of obligation to pay my full respect to this pure work of passion.
  18. RedHero
    RedHero
    5/5,
    cant wait to use the X/Zero Tech *0*
  19. SharkDude
    SharkDude
    5/5,
    AWESOME,just loved the mod
  20. Blackcooro
    Blackcooro
    5/5,
    Love it. A perfect Mod for any Megaman fan. One question though,, I can't find the ciel armor is it a drop or what?
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      Hmm you should get it as soon as you defeat Biometal Omega and pick up his tech item.