1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. darkgumball6579
    darkgumball6579
    5/5,
    Version: 6.8c
    One of the fines out there! It's fun scaling up the ranks and being some of my favorite characters. I know this may be a little much, but could you at least add some of the armor abilities?
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      Thanks! The Tech Armors will have the armor abilities (check the discussion section). However, the normal armor items won't feature any abilities. Not even in future versions - sorry.
  2. kiChris 
    kiChris 
    5/5,
    The game I spent many hours on on console made it into the game I spent many hours on on PC... many hours are going to be spent... Awesome mod!
  3. Pyre
    Pyre
    5/5,
    Very impressive mod, keep up the great work! All the armor sets have been replicated incredibly well. Any plans for vile/sigma armor sets?
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      Vile will make it most likely into the next version but we're not going to create any Boss armors - sorry.
  4. Atheon
    Atheon
    5/5,
    Excellent mod, superb work!
  5. TheScotishCyclop
    TheScotishCyclop
    5/5,
    Rated this because megaman is awesome!
  6. ZeroRyu
    ZeroRyu
    5/5,
    FRICKIN' MEGA MAN! Dude, the mod is so true to the actual games. It makes me feel nostalgic.
  7. Arvas
    Arvas
    5/5,
    like megaman
  8. Phantaeon
    Phantaeon
    5/5,
    Nice! For hover, Dash and Glide for ride armors look at a few already in-game items such as ironavianwings, Gravity neutralizer & Energy dash.
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      We've tried combining both techs before but unfortunately we were unable to get it working. :(
  9. CalledKitty27
    CalledKitty27
    5/5,
    Can someone help me i just now downloaded it and did it right but it say its for furious koala not enraged koala like i have. but the recent updates say it was updated for enraged koala
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      Sounds like you DLed a old version of the mod. The most recent version is def. for enraged koala.
  10. Overwatcher
    Overwatcher
    5/5,
    I feel like I'm playing my childhood again from the Snes days! Keep up great work! Can't wait to see wall climbing/jumping!
  11. WUBHEADS
    WUBHEADS
    5/5,
    favorite mod!! holy sweet jesus!!!!!!
  12. Windcaller
    Windcaller
    5/5,
    Man, I just can't get over how awesome the detail is in the armor, weapons, and mechs! Definitely a must-have for Megaman fans!
  13. Purrl
    Purrl
    5/5,
    Version: 6.8b
    Loving this. The armors and weapons look extremely good.
  14. jayer31889
    jayer31889
    5/5,
    So I LOVE how hard the bosses are in this, omg, its such a challenge even for my giant mech that does 18000 damage...Lol! My only "beef" with it is that the armors are pretty much cosmetic.... which is whatever, but when I kill a superboss I kinda expect super armor in return! but still, awesome
  15. Mcwolferton
    Mcwolferton
    5/5,
    A thing of beauty
  16. cnaachen
    cnaachen
    5/5,
    Version: 6.7
    great
  17. mistamage
    mistamage
    5/5,
    Looked for Mega Man. Found Mega Man. Good job!
  18. Akatsuki
    Akatsuki
    5/5,
    I absolutely adore this pack. I spend my days running around looking like a proper hero now as I eliminate monsters across the galaxy. I just wonder though if there's a chance to look forward to maybe Prairie's clothes in the future maybe even Nana's?
  19. quasimetal
    quasimetal
    5/5,
    Pure Awesomeness
  20. Zizzabubu
    Zizzabubu
    5/5,
    Excellent work !! The only thing i could possibly say is that i can t craft model fx armor and weapon even if i beat the model fx boss. Is the fx model armor and weapon already into the mod or it has still to be added?
    1. Crystan