1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Matter Exchange 1.4.1

Transmute, make powerful machines and become as OP as you can!

1. TRU3 X V3T3R4N
    Turn everyday objects like cobblestone and dirt into worthwhile objects via the crafting machine known as the Transmutation Station.

This is not overpowered or underpowered, all of the transmute recipes are based on either:

- The fuel's fuel value.
    - The ore bar's value in pixels according to the refinery.

Transmutation Station is created in the crafting table with hell bars and 3 uranium rods. Reverse Transmutation Station is crafted with hell bars and 3 plutonium rods.

25 cobblestone = 1 copper bar, 2 copper bars = 1 iron bar, 3 iron bars = 1 silver bar, 5 silver bars = 3 gold bars, 2 gold bars = 1 platinum bar and 2 platinum bars = 1 diamond (until diamonds are worth more)

There are also exchanges for obsidian -> coal -> uranium -> plutonium -> Solarium.

Reverse recipes available: craft the Reverse-Transmutation Station!

tl;dr features:
    + Hell bars
    + Conversions for fuel (Coal to Solarium)
    + Conversions for armour/weapon specific ores (Steel to Rubium)
    + Conversions for tool ores (Copper to Diamond)
    + Tool Upgrader (Only works for the diamond drill for now)
    + Healing Machine
    + Transmutation Station
    + Reverse Transmutation Station
    + Carbon Pickaxe
    + Aerogel Pickaxe
    + Ultimate MK I upgrade for the diamond drill
    + Cerulium and Impervium Bricks

the recipes aren't available straight away, you need to craft (or smelt) to get the rest.

(Carbon is made from smelting 3 coal)

ALSO NOTE: I'M WORKING ON REDOING THE MOD FROM SCRATCH FOR THE LATEST UPDATE, DON'T TRY TO DOWNLOAD YET AS IT WILL CRASH THE CURRENT VERSION.

***************************************************************************************************

READ THIS BEFORE INSTALLING:

To install the mod all you have to do is drag the mod_MatterExchange folder into the 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods' directory. Make the mods folder if you don't have it already. Afterwards you need to go to your OS's specific folder (e.g. i'm on Windows so i go to the win32 folder) edit the file 'bootstrap' and it should look like this:
    {
    "assetSources" : [
    "../assets"
    ],
    "modSource" : "../mods",
    "storageDirectory" : ".."
    }

if you've installed another mod just add a comma after the mod's name and add "mods/mod_MatterExchange" if you haven't installed a mod just simply add "mods/mod_MatterExchange" after assets making it look like this:
    {
    "assetSources" : [
    "../assets", "../mods/mod_MatterExchange"
    ],
    "modSource" : "../mods",
    "storageDirectory" : ".."
    }

If you are installing from a previous version you will need to delete the folder mod_MatterExchange inside the 'mods' folder before installing.

If the site isn't allowing you to download my mod, get it from here: http://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/53/?

***************************************************************************************************
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. 1.png
    2. 2.png
    3. 3.png
    4. 4.png
    5. 5.png
    6. 11.png
    7. 12.png
    8. 13.png
    9. 14.png
    10. 15.png

Recent Reviews