1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Maple 32 1.4.4

Adds the Nuu Species and a bunch of dungeons, as well as some biome types.

1. changed aquifer biomes parallax and more

Lemon drops
    changed aquifer biomes parallax
    added some new decorative graffitis
    changed how spray cans are unlocked
    industrial caves have rare graffiti on the walls
    added a sculpture
    added an encounter dungeon
  2. Minor additions

Lemon drops
    added 4 more Nuu graffiti cans and a spear craftable with verdinoct
  3. Bees Are Different Now

Lemon drops
    Made headhunter bees captureable. It isn't realistic, but I decided that being able to say: "UNLEASH THE BEES!" was worth it.
    I also added 2 craftable decorative objects for Nuu.
    (Also a lightning testing tool was added, with the id lightningtestpistol was added, called Gun of Divine Smite. It was definitely added to test lightning, yes!)
  4. Penguins no longer explode on contact

Lemon drops
    I fixed a smallbrainedly missing comma in crewmember.config.patch, preventing penguins (and probably other recruitable npcs) from dying on interaction.
    I also did some codex stuff.
  5. a lot of updates happened

Lemon drops
    there was an error with chucklefish forums so I couldn't post anything for a long time.
  6. Small Brain Moment

Lemon drops
    I accidentally deleted some ship dungeons from the files in the last update. They are back now.
  7. fixed the fix

Lemon drops
    what is says on the tin
  8. Major Issue Fix

Lemon drops
    FIxed a major problem with encounterdungeons, which was accidentally blocking all encounter dungeons but 1. (big dumb)
    added 2 new encounter dungeons and 3 objects.
  9. Trees and Swamp Gas

Lemon drops
    Added a new type of tree.
    Added 3 new crafting items that have no purpose yet, 1 of them is obtainable.
    Renamed spacefood and spacedrink to m32spacefood and m32spacedrink to prevent a mod conflict.
    Fixed an issue where the stims and grenades added way back weren't craftable. (I have small brain, I only noticed this now.)
  10. Renamed an Object

Lemon drops
    A conflict drove me to rename an object.
    I have also changed a receipie