1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Many Frogs - Categories and Tabs 1.2.2

Modify the UI of the Froggs Furnishing to add tabs and categories.

1. GonDragon
    MF_AfterBefore.png
    Modify the UI of the Froggs Furnishing to add tabs and categories. It's designed to let the mod authors put their own items on sale there, and let them create custom tabs or even rotations if they want, in a very simple way.

ANY UNUSED TAB WILL BE HIDDEN, so you will not have to worry about a lot of empty tabs.
    ManyFrogs4Empty.png

This mod DOES NOT add aditional items per se, just the categories. I will be talking with other moders to see if they want to give support to this mod, and I will writing some separate patches to give support to some item sets.

To know how to add Tabs, Items or Rotations to the Frogg Furnishing, look at discussions on steam.

Compatibilities
    • Mods that change the rotation time of the featured items
    • Mods that previously added items to the Frogg Furnishing
    • PortableOutpost. Every item added to the Frog Frunishing, will be also added to the PortableOutpost version of it.

Incompatibilities
    • Mods that change the UI of the Frog Furnishing (technically, they are not incompatible, but they will do nothing).
    • Mods that remove the rotation of the featured items.

Special Thanks
    v6, I was highly inspired in his mod Many Tabs to do this UI. I highly recommend that mod.

Supported Mods
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Fix