1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Manufacturer's Touch 1.2.16

Weapons manufacturers now have an effect on randomly generated weapons.

1. Dreadsoul
    Dreadsoul
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.15
    My only problem now is that FU is constantly developing while this mod seems to rarely get any update. Now, FU overhauled bows as a decent random generated ranged weapon in loot tables, while new weapons like rapiers, flak cannons etc have been added. And I really don't want to miss out on new manufactured bows, swords and guns from FU because I neither can play without this mod nor FU. Help.
  2. icyi2i
    icyi2i
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.15
    Provides uniqueness to weapons. Excellent!
  3. Maxmilian99
    Maxmilian99
    3/5,
    Version: 1.2.14
    Liked the mod... Makes the weapons in the game more diverse... Only problem is that it doesn't work after update 1.4
  4. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    5/5,
    Very useful with detailed information for each weapon.
  5. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    5/5,
    Really gives all those boring weapons more character and purpose! Additionally having all that addition info is quite handy as well. :)
  6. matthew57778
    matthew57778
    5/5,
    Best diversity mod of 2018.
  7. AngleWyrm
    AngleWyrm
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.13
    Well thought-out variety for randomly generated weapons; fun to play with
  8. Warlord27
    Warlord27
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.9
    Useful mod and Unique Mod
  9. EliteGenius12
    EliteGenius12
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.7
    This is a really neat mod, makes all random weapons feel even more unique!
  10. LightSapfier
    LightSapfier
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Borderlands fun here
  11. L'gra
    L'gra
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    I loved it in Borderlands and I love it here. Have you ever thought of adding an in-game book that explains all the manufacturers special traits? I would love it because I don't tend to remember any of them and I am sure others would appreciate it too.
  12. Dekadrachm
    Dekadrachm
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    A brilliant mod, this was exactly what I had planned for my black-market mod, but I never got around to the lua coding part of random generation. 5/5
  13. Kori
    Kori
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.6
    10 out of 10, essential mod.
  14. rpg4e
    rpg4e
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    TippiToppi-MOD, 10DPS ähm Stars, but there are only, 5to give ;)
  15. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    A really fun system. I have been really enjoy this. It really fleshes out and adds some needed depth to the weapon generation. A very smart mod.
  16. Baron46
    Baron46
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9.1
    i have this mod where i can reinforcement adn it's kinda get-in the way so......
    anyway great mod
  17. densavage
    densavage
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9
    Ever since Chucklefish started shifting their focus from randomly generated stuff to premade, random weapons felt lackluster and generic. This mod fixes it and gives a nice feel of variety. Keep up the good work!
  18. bluestorm2112
    bluestorm2112
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9
    Great mod that adds some personality to the weapons and makes them feel less generic.