1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

MannCoStoreMod MannCo Crates and You

Add Tf2 items to starboud

1. Even More Mann again

f-tank
    Alright so i figured out alot of things here and there and well here you go. On a side note the mini sentry is sort of cooler but less tf2 this is because of starbounds changes to the scripting. Allow me to explain the Mini, now it is good for any weapon that doesn't cost alot of energy (pistols,smg,Assulat rifle i guess) The best weapon for it is the Sentry firing mech. since it is optimized to it. I am also trying to diversify the classes
    so that they...
    endlessmark likes this.
  2. FIxed mod

f-tank
    COMPLETELY REMOVED SPECK FROM THE MOD and is working NOW
  3. Fixes

f-tank
    link fixed
  4. Fixes

f-tank
    -removed speck
    -bug fixes
  5. MannNews Update

f-tank
    I've worked on a few things and I have been tryng to add a new diversity to collecting my hats like adding more crafting diversity and less iron and money for hats but with this new update im also seeing alot of weapon changes and armor dmg is now a thing with that now my weapons in this mod are yet to be balanced (werent Op to start...
  6. Fix

f-tank
    FIXed read below for news
  7. Up-2-date

f-tank
    Good News the Robo-crate has been upgraded to 32 slots! To hold even more hats and stuff...Any how some spare time created some stuff [COLOR=rgb(166, 255,...
  8. Its Something......

f-tank
    Well Still working on the fixing the sentries I managed to FINALLY ADD THE NANOBALACLAVA i was suppose to add many updates ago (-P.s. Sorry one guy who wanted it long ago:cookie:) but do to some spooky :casper: thing about it, every time i tried to create it it never showed up, so Finally it did so yeah here ya go :mwahaha: Also must note I...
  9. FIxes

f-tank
    I believe i have now fixed issues with stats :idea: as i did not test it with the stimpack I tested it with stat capsule since i realized those were broken as well but now they work so i hope the stims are the same plz comment if they still break the game since for some reason i find it hard to find one stim. I will have to try to re-balance some...
  10. MannStats

f-tank
    :coffee:After much coding :ssssssssss: I have finally added some of the status effect back:party: which include ( energy-regen ,PowerBoost ,GLOW,HpRegen...
    StarScribe likes this.