1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

MannCoStoreMod MannCo Crates and You

Add Tf2 items to starboud

1. Return TO MannCO

f-tank
    I have had little time and took me a while to learn of the new update but once i heard i updated this mod now for info.This is Server supported but if your friends want to use the hats THEY MUST HAVE THIS MOD AS WELL! If not anything they obtain from this MOD will become a perfect Block of NOTHINGNESS OR Worse they will CRASH:ssssssssss:
    Ii have added the professionals unshanka :disguise:, winter warmth,demo hat and something else i cant remember sorry i added them a long time ago and dont remember which others ones i did.:zzz:
    Now the bad thing is some of the status abilities have been removed due :lod: to new coding ( speed boost,health re-gen and power boost) and i will be trying to read those stats also :scissors:Weapons,pills,sandwiches, and Sentries are still broken so they have been removed temporarily :scissors:I will continue to expand and refurnish this mod as time goes.
    -Sincerely F-tank :casper:
Return to update list...