1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

MannCoStoreMod MannCo Crates and You

Add Tf2 items to starboud

1. Kelo4242
    Kelo4242
    5/5,
    Version: MannCo Crates and You
    great mod
  2. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    3/5,
    Version: Version Mann One
    Adds an interesting collection of items; However it's permissions don't allow for sever or pack use. great for single player though.
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      You can use them in servers i never said u couldnt i didnt even know you need permission for that. Now mod pack yeah that a no but suggest something and ill think about making exceptions.
  3. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    3/5,
    Version: GIRAFFE IS A SPOY
    There is a bug with the latest version. For some reason wit this mod loaded the character turns invincible and wont regenerate energy (wot?). Yeah this shit broke yo.
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
  4. Bandito-alex
    Bandito-alex
    3/5,
    Well, i go to the tf2 workbench, i press e and i got the error: "Exception caught in client main-loop (ItemException) No such item 'TfMiniG'", do you know how to fix it?
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      Yes the mod is broken im fixing since ive been busy i will be realising the new working version but its still need some items added back
  5. Krod2
    Krod2
    5/5,
    Looks really good! Hoping for a 1.0 release! Great work!
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      working on it and will ope to release it soon but got alot to work on
  6. Sgt.fox170
    Sgt.fox170
    2/5,
    its ok, but the Minigun really needs a fix. it closes the game when your fire it.
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      what im on it right away do you know what it says when your fire its or what the error message is
  7. agente90
    agente90
    4/5,
    Everything seems to work fine, but mini sentry isnt working, not activating.
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      yeah the mini always breaks at this point im kind of done with it becuase they keep changing it so much so it a vegetable for a while
  8. Xpatan24X
    Xpatan24X
    5/5,
    The best mod that i have
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      AH THANK YOU......this is the kind of support that keeps me going but honestly thank you
  9. Jasontanz
    Jasontanz
    3/5,
    Version: Glad to be Giraffe
    please add sounds to the guns,more guns and weapons,increase th weapon power,less consuming energy,and cloak device and......moar guns,fire power,damage,and huge selection of weapons and armor(again)
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      plz take in mind that 1 quote the guns are for early game play and honestly with the new update they scale decently well and i can no longer control energy consumption after the last update the game determines it threw the damage they do to keep it balance, cloak interesting idea will take time, weapons i dont really like to mess around with them to much seeing as they re not as cool to make and also there is i can say at least 65% of hats of tf2 and i think its a decent amount compared to when it started
  10. chewy!
    chewy!
    4/5,
    Version: Pleased Giraffe
    I love this mod! I just need help finding the ID's for the items so I can have the biggest plethora of TF2 gibus hats there ever was!
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      GLAD TO HEAR MAY YOU GIBUS AWAY
  11. josefdarks
    josefdarks
    4/5,
    Version: Stay-ABle
    veo que el traductor de goomgle no a echo su trabajo intentando traducirlo al ingles para que me entienda buen mod pero le falta mas mascaras de gas por lo menos modelos reales o de otros juegos como fallout las de la hermandad del acero t45 y la de trozo hunk resident evil seria genial las de estar wars tambien es tarian bien y demas juegos le doy cuatro estrellas por la de piro pero abra que mejorar este mod un poco y gracias por la de piro
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      Pero esto no es un juego de la máscara de gas o grande pesado armo su tf2 que es un juego de estilo de dibujos animados de guerra que está lejos de ser realista como Fallout o resident evil
  12. panceps_de_homem
    panceps_de_homem
    5/5,
    This mod adds funny and useful weapons and clothes. And if you are a TF2 fan you're gonna love it!
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      See this loyal patron agrees so should you SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR.
  13. Gonzo18
    Gonzo18
    5/5,
    please add sentry guns :)) engineer is spy thats for sure.
  14. boomheadshot
    boomheadshot
    5/5,
    Im a tf2 fan and this is awesome to have in starbound
  15. bloxclay
    bloxclay
    5/5,
    Version: Steak-ble
    Loved the scout class and the sir hoots alot. lol brilliant to hear the bat sound when you wack beasts with it
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      Yeah the pan is better too especially when u slapped a monster across the map classic XD
  16. asadef
    asadef
    5/5,
    best mod ever.
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      10/10- IGN Approves
  17. Phone
    Phone
    5/5,
    10/10 best mod ever - IGN
    umm it's ok engineer only had 1 hat for this mod but it's amazing
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      im trying to add more
  18. Jojy
    Jojy
    5/5,
    Version: STAY BLE
    Took me 10 minutes to remember how to review lol. I would never think to hit the rating button to open the review menu.

Anyway, I love the mod. Full five stars. Thanks for fixing the link.
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      again apologize about the link sometimes im so busy i just upload and done but thanks for your great review
  19. RandomEdward
    RandomEdward
    4/5,
    Version: STAY BLE
    Genius!
    This is perfect example of what mods should be!
    The creator is updating on basis and clearly is devoted for it.
    Also, Gibus is funny
    Keep up the good work!
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      thanks
      keep the pootis up
  20. Jojy
    Jojy
    1/5,
    Version: Stable VErsion
    Will not rate higher than this until download link is fixed. You linked the wrong URL. Either give the correct one, or move the mod to something else like dropbox.
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      I am am sincerely sorry for my idiotic action just been in a rush so much dont even check the link it now is fixed