1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

MannCoStoreMod MannCo Crates and You

Add Tf2 items to starboud

1. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Version: Stable VErsion
    Nice mod but downlad link seems to be broken - it redirects to mediafire .pdf file.
  2. Thornik
    Thornik
    4/5,
    Version: broken temp
    Very nice pixel art.
  3. BIOSLuke
    BIOSLuke
    5/5,
    Version: broken temp
    Have you thought about adding supply crates and keys?
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      yes as i have looked into creating a crate system etc but im still learning it especially with the updaet alot of coding changed so yeh
  4. BonnieTheBunny
    BonnieTheBunny
    5/5,
    Version: 4.2
    Dear Saxton Hale/Mod Developer

U have done a perfect mod for starbound here. All the cosmetic and the weapons you have added so far is great but i have some suggetsions. If u have the skills (i dont doubt that) could you possibly add the classes as races i know this sound silly and all but that would be usefull if like for exempel i would love to have a soldier race mod just beacuse i like him in tf2. I know its hard to develop but u got my attention with this mod i will be even more happy if u add the rocket launcher as a weapon in the future. I give this mod 10/10 would definatly recommend my friends about it but they dont care sadly enough cause they are busy with other stupid games or game modes in gmod. And srry if my english is bad in some places of this comment cause im swedish and well im very good at english but i still can't really type right sometimes ^^''
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      I had the thought once of actually doing that making all the classes a race but really in the end they're just humanoid you know that why i threw out that idea, but thanks for your comment i appreciate it and it comments like that, that keep me going
  5. Yanflahou4
    Yanflahou4
    5/5,
    Version: 4.1
    I dont find the weapons and sentry :(
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      Ok melee weapons have been re-added to this mod sentries are yet to come
  6. Shadow.
    Shadow.
    5/5,
    Version: Girrafe with beats Ver.4
    ALL HAIL THE GIBUS!
    ALL HAIL THE NON-F2P PLAYERS WEARING THE GIBUS!
    ALL HAIL THE TEAMCOLORED GIBUS!
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      Thats the spirit now go buy your self some more HATS!
  7. Kaiser2001
    Kaiser2001
    4/5,
    Version: Ver 3.88
    I really like the sentries,Although I never really use anything else.
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      ok like i said it is a mod jst for new cosmetics and for new characters the stats are just xtra
  8. Maxawsome14
    Maxawsome14
    5/5,
    Version: Ver 3.88
    love the mod keep adding on and if it possible try to add some wepons from the workshop
  9. MoMent248
    MoMent248
    5/5,
    Version: 3.87
    I want to help, is it possible?
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      Well it warms my eagle that you be willing to lend a hand and i can use assistance, um tell me do you have any exp in modding
  10. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    5/5,
    Version: 3.84
    This is amazing, waiting for more ;)
  11. Scrodge380
    Scrodge380
    5/5,
    Version: 3.81
    Nice
  12. ShyFluffy
    ShyFluffy
    5/5,
    Version: 3.8
    I love this mod! Hoping for Medic clothes in the future. Keep up the good work :)
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      Thx for your appreciation now Medic clothing will take a bit since I will have to add the coat part to the legs and that could look funny because if your not wearing the shirt you will have the bottom portion of the coat attached to what ever shirt you have
  13. Kyll
    Kyll
    5/5,
    Version: 3.5
    TF2 player here.
    5 stars for this! One small issue though:

NEED MOAR. LOTS MOAR. ME WANT ALL MY LOADOUT, MOAAAAAAAR.
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      More eh well "here have an eagle" and make suggestion on hats
  14. Sigandr
    Sigandr
    5/5,
    Version: 3.3
    Congrationlations on fixing the capture pod (im late I know ^^)
    and as my biggest problem is now gone ten outta.....No just No.
    great job
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      Thank you I appreciate any review and enjoy
  15. Sigandr
    Sigandr
    5/5,
    Version: ver 3.0
    Hey there me again.
    Now with the new update i dont have much to complain about.
    there is one thing still though:
    you said that you have changed the spartens regen to a healthboost, but the thing is for starbound those seem to be the same. I advise instead of giving it a healthboost you could give it a health stat like the saxton mask (way less of course), the only helmet that should keep the health regen is the heers helmet
    or the medic hats in general as it would be in character.

Secondly i think that HHH`s Axe Should be a higher tier Weapon
    he killed everithing instantly in the game so it should do atleast 450 damage per swing with maybe 0,60 swings per second and instead of iron it would then use a blend of ferozium and cerullium
    ( in addition to that why not make a HHH armor, or vanity set?)

Also the berlin bucket helm Maaybe got a bit to much defense
    as again, its not hard to get some iron and a few pixels

Lastly one thing regarding the capture station:
    it should be possible to fix if instead of using a reskin of the capture station you could use a reskin of something most people dont use like the wiring station Or even better u could make an crafting station yourself and maybe make it look like the ubgrade stations in MvM mode.

Also i apologize for my horrible english, its not my native language so, yeah, sorry.
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      Your fine love your comments anyway but I've been thinking of making an advance headless horse man axe for players who have made it to final tier and I like the Mann co station to be a comp but ill have to create a table and the tables are real different and take up space as far as I know changing the station wont be something I can do quickly and I want the many of my item to be good for player at start then later on, they all become are decorative item for the players the hats stat are just a bonus for some
      -Btw thank for the great idea of hhh armor set that sounds great but armor set usually take longer to create and are time consuming
  16. Sigandr
    Sigandr
    3/5,
    Version: v.Enraged Koala
    Great Mod so Far. Really, Good Work!
    It does cause some problems though:
    1.It seems to break the Capture Station (or what its called) and therefor disabeling the Player from proceding.
    2.the new Hats and Wepons you seem to have added in the recent updates dont seem to appear in the mod files, Iitrally scanned through them (by hand i might add) but they where nowwhere to be found, no recepies for them no files whatsoever.
    This surly needs to be fixed.
    what i can say about the alrady working hats is this:
    the sparten seems way to strong for when you can craft it
    (i healed a bone dragon hit in no time with it),you might want to tweak that a bit, for example make it use titanium instead of iron.
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      I seemed to made a mistake and uploaded the wrong file which is an older version of the mod and the defiant spartan was nerfed to give hp boost not hp regen boost now the problem of the creature sation will be something that will take time to address- in short i apologize for uploading the wrong file which actually had ver.1 of this mod
  17. TheSushiStrikeForce
    TheSushiStrikeForce
    5/5,
    Version: v.Enraged Koala
    Very good, you should add weapons