1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Manic Difficulty V1.0

Makes adjustments to your character stats for a challenge.

1. ManicRykker
    A mod that does exactly what it says on the tin. It makes various adjustments to your character's stats to provide a challenge.

The mod does the following adjustments:

-Energy regeneration is slower, and the time it takes for it to regen after being fully depleted takes longer too.
    (Better not be reckless with your energy reserve, or you could leave yourself vulnerable...)

-You are now weaker to the basic elements, and take more damage from them. (You take more physical damage too. This also means fall damage can be fatal if you're careless.)

-Your hunger bar depletion rate is higher. (Only applies if you're in survival)

-Your air meter depletion rate is higher. (This won't matter when you acquire a breathing EPP, but I felt it was worth adjusting nevertheless.)

-You may experience a bit more knockback.

This mod may experience issues with other mods that tweak the player's stats in player.config.

I will likely not be updating this mod much, if at all. I created it as a quick side-project. Hopefully someone will get some fun out of it.
    (If you find something like this fun anyway...)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.