1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Makeup (Blush & Lipstick) as Accessories 2016-03-25

Accessory Makeup

1. Jinxiewinxie
    [​IMG]

Alternate Option keeps beard + earrings AND all colors are true-match:

[​IMG]

This mod replaces the the accessories and makes them into lipstick and blush options.
    I've created two versions for each color palette/replacer mod, one for the base face and one for the round face + skirt mod (which can be found here).

Download:

Download Here on the Nexus (just click the file name or "download manually" for whichever file you want to use. If you choose the round face version, be sure you've installed Alex_01's round face + skirt mod that I linked to above.

Installation Instructions:

• Download the mod
    • Extract the archive
    • Go to Stardew Valley/Content/Characters/Farmer
    • Replace the accessories.xnb file with the one from the download

*You can easily create a backup of your original accessories.xnb file by renaming it to something silly. I do accessories.xnbOLD for myself.

To use:

Just start your game and click through the accessories options.

You'll notice that your mileage may vary for any lipsticks replacing accessories 2-8 because those ones are hardcoded to be shaded based on whichever hair color you choose. The other accessories, 9-20 are always true color though.

Credits:

Alex_01 for the round face and skirt mod, which can be found here: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/skirt-dress-for-male-or-female-farmer-round-face-for-males.109441/

Special thank you to Cure for suggesting making blush into an accessory and inspiring this endeavor.

Changelog:

3/28 Version 1.1
    Added a new color palette option that keeps beards and earrings. Two styles now available, one which replaces 19 accessories and one which replaces 13, both have somewhat different colors and options.

3/27 Version 1.0
    Added lots of new lipstick and blush colors and 3 options to have both at the same time.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    missaqualad, farmvillesux and Keqpup like this.