NOT UPDATED FOR GLAD GIRAFFE
Do you want to bring a custom pet into the starbound universe?
Of course you do! Who doesn't?!?
Note: This does require a minimum level of competence. It is not for your average user.
Super Simple Instructions
- Redraw the monster frames - make sure its 32 x 32
- Use admin command /spawnitem pethouseCustomPet to spawn it.
- This version of course is least compatible with other custom pets.
Simple Version Instructions
- Rename every instance of customPet you find in all the files including folders.
- In another words you must look through every file and folder.
- Draw over the monster frames provided with your own custom pet. You must keep the frames 32 x 32 pixels.
- The only downside is the pet won't sleep in their own pet house spawner. But will still sleep in the generic pethouse.
Advanced Version Instructions:
- Same as above
- The pethouseName ( Spawner object )
- the name = Monster pet type name of your pet.
- It should begin with a capital letter. [ example spawner name should be pethouseDog ]
- If the first 3 letters are Pet it gets automatically removed so either avoid using pet as first 3 letters or substitute the first 3 letters as something else.
Pets Created by Users:
Squid Pet by: @JunosatoRyu
Terminus Pet by: @Babelrap
This mod requires Purchaseable pets to function!
Once you make a custom pet feel free to drop me a line in Purchaseable Pets discussion!
Do you have any doubts? Or want to report a bug? Do so in the Link Below
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Make your own Custom Pet Template [ For Modders \ Artists ] [PG]v2
Requires Purchaseable Pets as a Dependency!