1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Mado's Clothes and Stuff 3.2

Some clothes I made and stuff!

1. hotfix

Madosuki
    fixes a conflict with add-ons for Wardrobe Interface, due to a file I neglected to remove from a few years back.
  2. Were's Basil?

Madosuki
    -Oh, there he is. Huh.
    Basil.png
  3. Aubrey Spits on You

Madosuki
    Come at me!

Images

1. aubrey.png
  4. Hi, this works for the current Starbound now.

Madosuki
    Also did minimal effort conversion of most wigs to hairs for humans.
  5. It lives!

Madosuki
    Mod should now work again for stable and possibly nightly, though I don't do nightly anymore so if it doesn't work on nightly don't complain about it. If it doesn't work for you on stable then let me know, however. Nothing new just decided to updated this to work since I've been playing again and someone posted in the disscussion thread.
    Pohany likes this.
  6. I'm not dead yet!

Madosuki
    I think I'll go for a walk.

-Added Chen outfit and a honkingly wonderful suprise
    *Download button takes you to Nexus because starbound website didn't like my .zip for some reason.
    DaWrecka likes this.
  7. Really updated for new version this time.

Madosuki
    Don't know how I uploaded the wrong thing last time.. sorry about that, should work without any fiddling now!

Will add more things soonish, have a few in mind just need time and motivation to do them.
  8. Updated for new Beta Version

Madosuki
    What the title says.
    gp2.eXe likes this.
  9. 'Another' update

Madosuki
    See what I did there? HAHAHAAHAAAHAH- *ahem*

Added Misaki Mei's wig and winter uniform, wig comes in both eyepatch and non-eyepatch version.
  10. Remove the thing I thought I did last time

Madosuki
    ^