1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Macrochip (Nightly) V2.01

Virtual Circuitry

1. Disabled WIP options icon/window in Macrochip

Storm_UK
    As per update tile, disabled the options work-in-progress on the Macrochip, to match the steam workshop version.
  2. V2.0 - macrochip.pak for Starbound 1.0 release

Storm_UK
    New version for upcoming Starbound 1.0 release!

(this should also be compatible with current unstable/nightly build prerelease)

Note that the optionsicon.png Options icon found on the Macrochips console at the top right opens a window that, at present, doesn't do anything - click on another icon to close it.
  3. Fixes

Storm_UK
    Fixes
    • 3-input XOR/XNOR components fixed.
    • The wrong Remote Output could receive orders to change state from the Macrochip when they were placed close to another. Corrected.
  4. Why do you taunt me so, hexidecimal display yes-you-shall-be-fixed

Storm_UK
    I should have tested more thoroughly. Murphy's Law really has it in for me it seems with me saying "Its fixed!" each time. Anyway, this time (cross fingers, knock on wood, sacrifice a chicken...) the Hexidecimal Display object should work.
  5. Fixing the fixing Hexdisplay fix fixed

Storm_UK
    Hmm, why is the hex display causing me all these issues when its like 23 lines of lua script whereas the Macrochip uses 10 seperate lua scripts with thousands of lines and so far hasn't been misbehaving too badly... grrr. Anyway, I see the problem (missed a change that is needed with Nightly's lua api) and this update should fix it. Really. I mean it this time! Thanks LoneSlider for the bug reports.
  6. New Macrochip components / hexidecimal display fix

Storm_UK
    Added
    • 3-input versions of AND, NAND, OR, NOR, XOR and XNOR components.
    • 1-to-4 Mutliplexer and 4-to-1 Demultiplexer components.
    • Half Subtractor and Full Subtractor components (not yet added to...
  7. Update

Storm_UK
    Important Programmed (Remote) Macrochips - please read changes below.

Fixes

• Item Sensor corrected for change to object json for containers ( "uiConfig" : "/interface/chests/chest%slots%.config" recently changed to "uiConfig" : "/interface/chests/chest<slots>.config" for containers in nightly.)
    Changes
    • Timer component in Macrochip...
    hypergen8 likes this.
  8. More script fixes

Storm_UK
    Hexadecimal display object fixed (EDIT: or not, as it turns out.)
    Delay components in a Macrochip can now have their interval changed after placement.
    hypergen8 likes this.
  9. More script fixes

Storm_UK
    Hexadecimal display and item sensor objects needed a little fix too. Hopefully thats everything now working as intended on Nightly. :)
    hypergen8 likes this.
  10. Recipe fix

Storm_UK
    Fix to recipes due to changes on Nightly wiring station/items. Thanks to LoneSlider for noting me missing that!
    hypergen8 likes this.