1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Macrochip (Nightly) V2.01

Virtual Circuitry

1. Update

Storm_UK
    Important Programmed (Remote) Macrochips - please read changes below.

Fixes

• Item Sensor corrected for change to object json for containers ( "uiConfig" : "/interface/chests/chest%slots%.config" recently changed to "uiConfig" : "/interface/chests/chest<slots>.config" for containers in nightly.)
    Changes
    • Timer component in Macrochip altered to function closer to the basic timer objects you can create.
    • Programmed Macrochips - I am phasing out both the Programmed normal and Remote objects/items in favour of a new way of doing things in that regard. They work with this version, but you should break, replace and rewire any you have placed in a world before I release an update which will add more flexibility to naming Macrochips (coming Soon™.) Note that Macrochips taken down will still be noted as being Programmed if containing any components but these are renamed Macrochip objects rather than actual separate Programmed Macrochip objects in my json coding. If that makes sense... :)
    hypergen8 likes this.
Return to update list...