1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Macrochip and Logic Upgrades V4.11

Virtual Circuitry

Tags:
  1. Storage data fixes

Storm_UK
    Corrected some virtual circuit interface to object stored data issues.
    Solzucht likes this.
  2. Update

Storm_UK
    Adjusted remote node scripting to make checks faster when calculating logic circuits.

Compressed png images for a bit of an fps boost.
    Solzucht and EnigmaticExplorer like this.
  3. Multi-Remote Input fix

Storm_UK
    The Multi-Remote Input components were not working as intended, that should now be fixed with this update.
    Solzucht likes this.
  4. Fix

Storm_UK
    Fix for a discovered bug that would cause a crash.
    Solzucht likes this.
  5. Fixes

Storm_UK
    Fixes for errors that got missed with my WIP testing. :( Humble apologies all.
    Solzucht likes this.
  6. Update

Storm_UK
    Changes

Mostly under-the-hood changes with this update. The wiring is stored differently on macrochips now, which should speed things up and allow some future additions I have wanted to add for a long time. The data format will be automatically converted on chips, although note that saved circuits on Macrochip Workstations should be overwritten to fully convert those.

Some minor graphical/text changes on the virtual circuits.

Remote nodes - now unlimited map range. This may...
    Solzucht and lordbociek like this.
  7. Definable button fix

Storm_UK
    The Definable Button objects interface wasn't working properly. Fixed.
    Solzucht likes this.
  8. Update

Storm_UK
    Added
    Three window sizes for the Macrochip under the Options available. Once a new size has been picked, close and reopen.

The 'grey' intermediary wiring nodes on the circuit can have their display enabled/disabled in the Options menu. This can give a sizable fps increase.

The wires have had their 'flicker' removed. I had initially made them that way to more mimic the appearance of wires with the Matter Manipulators wiring tool. Decided without is easier on...
    Solzucht likes this.
  9. Fixing attempts

Storm_UK
    So bits of my script got rather borked and have been causing problems. I wholeheartedly apologize for this and ask for patience whilst I resolve any issues. Hopefully this won't require too many new uploads - with any luck, this will be 'the one.'

Once I have done to satisfaction, I'll only release Stable versions of this mod here once the WIP version has been up testing purposes for a while on the Steam workshop.

Minimacrochips: These were being ignored by new remote input and output...
    Solzucht likes this.
  10. Fix

Storm_UK
    A bug that was causing new macrochips to crash has been fixed. Was using incorrect syntax for a bit of the games API. Sorry folks.
    Solzucht likes this.