1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Macrochip and Logic Upgrades V4.11

Virtual Circuitry

Tags:
  1. -bugi-
    -bugi-
    5/5,
    Version: V4.11
    splendid
    simply delicious
  2. Alepod
    Alepod
    5/5,
    Mod's fantastic!
  3. JT`
    JT`
    5/5,
    Utterly fantastic. I'm no electrical engineer, but it was eminently satisfying creating a lighting system for a room that automatically shut off the lights after 30 seconds if no one was detected inside with a proximity scanner -- just like the new energy-saving switches in real life. While some of the electrical components offered are astoundingly complex, a small subset of the population thrives on being able to emulate full computers in video games for some reason, and that certainly caters to them. For the rest of us, latches, timers, and counters are as complex as we need, and yes, those are in too!
  4. Sock_Bunny
    Sock_Bunny
    5/5,
    Why isn't this in vanilla Starbound? It fits in with Starbound PERFECTLY!
  5. stardusk9
    stardusk9
    5/5,
    Version: V4.1
    how to give 10 stars?
  6. Pilchenstein
    Pilchenstein
    5/5,
    Version: V4.1
    The amount of work that has gone into this is, quite frankly, staggering. If you do a lot of wiring, then you *need* to get this mod, it's an absolute game-changer.
  7. Nate McCloud
    Nate McCloud
    5/5,
    Version: V4.02
    Why is this not in vanilla? Seriously, I suggested this as a vanilla update a few years ago. This mod is a godsend, no ifs, ands, or buts.

Now if I could just think of a practical use for it in single-player, since none of the people I play with will use mods...
  8. SeekoDestroyer
    SeekoDestroyer
    5/5,
    Version: V4.02
    gud
  9. Tini_weni
    Tini_weni
    5/5,
    Version: V3.32
    10/5 stars, just perfect.

The Updated Window Settings Are Fantastic.
    Author Responds to comments = Bonus.
    It's Easy to be overwhelmed So F1 for the manual should Help.

Still don't know what Some of the Advanced Stuff dose but i love this mod and will spend days on end building.

Thanks.
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      Thanks, always nice to receive kind words.
  10. Katorone
    Katorone
    5/5,
    Version: V3.3
    Thank you for all your work, constantly updating and improving this mod. No matter what kind of pack I compose for myself, this mod always finds its way in it.
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      Thank you. :)
  11. chacalik
    chacalik
    5/5,
    Version: V3.25
    I've been always looking for mods that could give more immersion to the game. Extended electronics is one of those needs. Realy great mod.
  12. jasonmikey
    jasonmikey
    5/5,
    complicated but great
  13. isblimidar+14
    isblimidar+14
    5/5,
    I asked for an addition less than a week later the addition is added.
    My mom ignores me more than the author of this mod!
    10/10
  14. greenwiz29
    greenwiz29
    5/5,
    Version: V3.22
    Terrific mod! Makes automated bases much tidier, and adds in several gates/ICs that could be very useful if I had any idea how to use them. :)
  15. baconsama25
    baconsama25
    5/5,
    Version: V3.21
    Excelent mod, although I haven't been able to test all the components it sure works like a charm, plus the intuitive shortcuts greatly help!

My only suggestion is to be able to customize the shortcuts.
  16. Bers
    Bers
    5/5,
    Version: V2.51
    Thank you! It's fine! Of course sometimes it brings speed, but overall it's a masterpiece. We are waiting for asembler and soldering station under starbound. :-D
  17. Silverforte
    Silverforte
    5/5,
    Version: V2.5
    Really glad you're working on this and continuing to update it, but I have to be honest... I wish you'd ease up on the frequency of the updates and just work on it for a few days, then release the new version with X amount of changes instead of 1 change per update, 3-5 times a day.
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      Fair enough point. I think I really need to improve on my testing before uploading - thats where I get the problems of multiple updates in a day. Bugfix updates are annoying.

At least with SB mods on Steam Workshow the downloads are done automatically, here it is a pain for users of the mod to keep up and I do apologize for that.
  18. Tedry
    Tedry
    5/5,
    Version: V2.43
    Adds more technical depths to the game
  19. TeSLaSP2
    TeSLaSP2
    5/5,
    Version: V2.4
    My professor from computer engineering would be very proud of me, 10/10
  20. FaSSel
    FaSSel
    5/5,
    Version: v2.26
    Really great to make some big circuits .