1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Macrochip and Logic Upgrades V4.11

Virtual Circuitry

Tags:
  1. Kunyomi
    Kunyomi
    5/5,
    Version: v2.23
    Turns my messy tangled up room into a slightly less tangled up room, very useful.
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      Glad it could help tidy things up. :)
  2. Arthur30
    Arthur30
    5/5,
    Version: V2.03
    No more rooms of wiring! :D
  3. overtube
    overtube
    4/5,
    Version: V 1.6 GG
    find some bug on building virtual nodes
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      Can you post in the discussion here what the issue was please? I may be able to rectify it.
  4. Fevix
    Fevix
    3/5,
    Would have been a better rating but only one lab assistant was lost. This, to me, seems to denote an interest of safety over quality. Everyone knows that the best mods lose at LEAST ten lab assistants in development alone.
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      To be fair, if he hadn't finished eating the banana as he stepped across the heavy security door threshold, it wouldn't have slammed shut on him. There were numerous other injuries that were undisclosed.
  5. Lefl
    Lefl
    5/5,
    sick, this makes my wiring mess go clean!
  6. Zoomah
    Zoomah
    5/5,
    Version: V1.1 GG
    Just what i told you already in PM... I love this babe ;)
  7. iMisterX
    iMisterX
    5/5,
    Version: V1.1 GG
    I am taking a digital systems design course and i have to say, i find this way more interesting and useful than studying in the lab or stuff like that. Anyways, Great mod that is useful and fun to play with.
  8. Ryan Draconis
    Ryan Draconis
    5/5,
    Version: V 1.0 GG
    Great mod but some assembly required (See Discussion thread) This review will likely be obsoleted by an update soon so pay attention to the version numbers.

That said I haven't had much time to test out its features (But at a glance there's a lot to like in this mod, especially if you like programming.) I foresee myself having fun rigging up many contraptions using this thing (The macrochip has 8 external nodes, 4 in and 4 out, all controlled by the internal system so use your imagination for what all you can do with it).

Overall great mod, especially for compact builds.
  9. RejectedCookies
    RejectedCookies
    5/5,
    Version: V 1.0 GG
    Yay stable version :D