1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Macho Mod Intro 1.6

OOOH YEA!!

1. solopoop
    solopoop
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    ooooooooohhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaa the hulkamania time has ended its macho time
  2. Odin 2o9
    Odin 2o9
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    The Cream will rise to the top brother...and this MOD IS the cream. Hulkamania is dead but this mod isnt...GG
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      OhoooH yea..The cream rises to the top of the cup of coffee that is Hulkamainia ...But the Macho Madness is good to the last drop....OH YEA!!!
  3. dirkdirkson
    dirkdirkson
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Dude. I am having trouble playing starbound now that this is not supported by the latest version. If you would update it, you could have the advantage against ultimate warrior. If not, I'll miss it dearly
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      OOOoooooH yea Brother!!! The Warrior has nothing on the MADNESS...OOOOoohhh...he WILL go down...YEAH!!.. for the 1-2-3 DIGIT!!
  4. thedimon564
    thedimon564
    5/5,
    Version: V.1.5
    THE CREAM OF THE CROP
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      I'VE SEEN THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN OOH YEA...CREAM RISES TO THE TOP...YEA..AND MACHOMADNESS JUST CANT BE STOPPED...DIGIT!!
  5. dbstepgunman
    dbstepgunman
    5/5,
    Version: V.1.5
    OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      OOH YEAH....Thanks for the 5 star rating brother...OOH YEAH..Brings out the MADNESS in the MACHO MAN...DIG IT!!
  6. DerunDas
    DerunDas
    5/5,
    Version: V.1.4
    Because IM WILD!! OH YEAH!
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thanks for snapping into the macho mod! OOOOHHH YEA!!
  7. Krispen Wah
    Krispen Wah
    5/5,
    Version: V.1.4
    This mod is so good I cant even play the game. I just keep restarting it for Macho Man.
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      OooooHhhh YEA!! Brother!Thanks for the review and when I get my animations the way I like Im going to update it!
  8. GrayRains79
    GrayRains79
    5/5,
    Version: V.1.3
    Diamond Dallas Page Ooooooohhhhh yyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhh CAN YOU FEEL THE MADNESS ALL AROUND YOU?
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Elbow from the TOP ROPES!...Thanks for the review Macho was the MAN!...The...Macho...Man!
  9. Rhaonoa
    Rhaonoa
    5/5,
    Version: V.1.2
    Best mod in history of videogames.
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      This is the most epic review...of the best mod in video game history sir...thank you!
  10. Hayther
    Hayther
    5/5,
    Version: V.1.2
    I love it, and please, oh god please, make a button in the game that just goes OHH YEAA when you click it whiles it's selected.
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review!!OOOHH YEA!!Great Idea Maybe Ill Make a TV that has Savages Face on it!! Or A Slim Jim commercial when you use it it will say his line
  11. LoPhatKao
    LoPhatKao
    5/5,
    Version: V1.0
    MACHO MADNESS - SKY'S THE LIMIT!!!
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      I HAVE BEEN TO THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN.......OH YEA!
  12. donington
    donington
    5/5,
    Version: V1.0
    Fantastic
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Hey thanks for the review!!Macho Madness was the man, Im glad you like the intro