1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated [ M|R ] Mad Doctor's Experiements [sg]v09

A modders asset of examples of various things I made for my mods.

1. Bleeding 2.0 An Evolving Status Effect

The | Suit
    Though there are a few changes to other experiments [ honestly I forget what I changed - some might have even broke with the changes, you can see the changes in the github history page ]

[ Found in folder modExp_Status ] - Not bleeding Sickness that is the older version

Evolving
    Anywho this update focuses on creating an "evolving status effect".
    The question of course what the heck does that mean?

In this example the bleeding status effect increases every time it is applied. So if you are suffering from a bleeding status effect and get hit with another the damage increases.

The damage only decreases if either you apply a bandage ( bandageBl2) or you die.
    You can apply the status effect on your self through the item statusT

Chance based Status Effect
    Another thing this experiment does is randomize the chance to get a status effect applied on to you. For those interested in not having a 100% status effect chance as in vanilla game.

As always its better you use a fresh giraffe_storage folder if you don't want to ruin your base character \ game.
Return to update list...