1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated [ M|R ] Mad Doctor's Experiements [sg]v09

A modders asset of examples of various things I made for my mods.

1. Wheat Drinking Water

The | Suit
    Update v.04 - Plant Drinking Liquids Part 2
    So did more work on plants which require liquids.
    Wheat now searches for liquids 2 tiles below it and searches for a specific liquid type and drinks it. The liquid type of the object is placed in the JSON object file and is based on the liquids.config

The plant runs every 5 seconds and consumes 1 block of water and adds 100 units of water to its reserves. It stores upto 1000 units of water. 1 unit of water is removed from the plant per epoch second. An epoch second is game running second. So even if the object is unloaded the timer is running. When you reload the plant it might be dead even if water is available. Because water is removed while unloaded but not added.

Not really sure of a better way to implement a work around except giving the time buffer. If anyone has any ideas its welcome.

Least to say - @severedskullz was a big help finding my stupid mistakes.
    sayter likes this.
Return to update list...