1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[FFS]Feast of Fire and Smoke 2.0hotfix6

Last generation of gunshop/gunners mod

Tags:
  1. Katakuri
    Katakuri
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.8 download link fix
    So much fun to play this and so realistic good work
  2. Gun_z7
    Gun_z7
    5/5,
    i love it, u can feel the work behind is amazing!
  3. NomKePO
    NomKePO
    5/5,
    i cannot wait for the next Episode. OwO
  4. LeonY24
    LeonY24
    5/5,
    How about colonial marines?
  5. [starbound] blu
    [starbound] blu
    5/5,
    Wow! Gun mod, and missions? cool
  6. Feather Jones
    Feather Jones
    5/5,
    I just cannot wait for next update!, it's actually the best weapon mod in all starbound so i put all my hopes on this mod
  7. Korksiy
    Korksiy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.8hotfix
    Just awesome mod.It add some new breathe to vanilla game
  8. Lucascoronel
    Lucascoronel
    5/5,
    MOOOOAAAAARRRRRRRR
  9. Over Gaming
    Over Gaming
    5/5,
    Where is the update where she is.
    I can not live without you(UPDATE) !!!
    P.S
    Realy 0 mission nice!
    BUT
    When 1 mission ready ?
    Answer...
  10. atmost25characterslong.
    atmost25characterslong.
    5/5,
    One unique mod that obviously will succeed once all missions are done. mission zero was AWESOME!! i thought i did something wrong because it didn't give me mission 1 but overall, the mod is very realistic and has amazing detail!
  11. llya969
    llya969
    5/5,
    ЭТО Я ЗДЕРА Я СОБЛАЛ ВСЕ ОРУЖИЯ МУ ХА ХА ХА ХА...БДЯМ
  12. LeonY24
    LeonY24
    5/5,
    Its very cool. One minus (i think) - guns spends energy
  13. StepanSidorovich
    StepanSidorovich
    5/5,
    Best gun mod
  14. alex7887
    alex7887
    5/5,
    I was stalking this mod already in a dream still waiting for the update

Меня этот мод приследует уже во сне все ещё жду обнову
    1. leyhan
      Author's Response
      Sorry for my late. I'm working on debuging. Maybe it will take more time.
  15. scips28
    scips28
    4/5,
    great mod i love it but the weapon equip time is a bit too long (i got killed multiple times because of it) and i miss the old armors as the ghillie suit
  16. Snipa299
    Snipa299
    4/5,
    Pretty good on its own, however the rather long equip times really put rifles at a disadvantage against other armed NPCs. Due to reload and equip times being the same, I assume this is to avoid people simply re-equipping a weapon to avoid the reload. However, I think with the GUNS'N'AMMO resource, a basic framework for finite ammo and reloading, this could facilitate a faster equip time while maintaining a realistic reload time. It would also give the guns persistent ammo counts, which would be a neat feature for realism.
  17. V3ronese
    V3ronese
    5/5,
    This Mod is great!, Good work, please, keep developing it, I love this mod :D
  18. Dafishygoat
    Dafishygoat
    5/5,
    This mod has alot of potential.
    The animations are amazing, the story is pretty good and the amount of guns are decent. My only problem would be the grammar of most dialogue.
  19. dick6969
    dick6969
    3/5,
    As a developer and game developer myself, let me add my insight into your mod:

Firstly: You should polish this mod more. I noticed a lot of grammar errors, some (placeholder, I hope) stolen assets and some bugs (a bugged teleporter that brought me back to the wrong place).

I understand the appeal of this mod and I can add myself that there is a lot of potential in it. Modern day real weapons would be a very nice addition to Starbound (albeit already done relatively better in some aspects, as seen in Barrett's gun mod);

Second: You should add some more weapon categories (which I did note that is a current to-do), such as snipers, shotguns, grenades, launchers, amongst others. You should polish the map design - the current multiple teleporter layout isn't very user-friendly. Maybe make it a single big map with a spiral staircase layout (using platforms) and lateral rooms. Would do for some nice decoration possibilities too;

Third: Zombie design is very repetitive

Lastly: Maybe you should make the IDs for weapon upgrading and purchasing generic, kind of as a currency, but categorized (U.S.M.C. ID, Police ID, Sniper ID), and make corpses "harvestable" instead of containers. That way you can "harvest" them for IDs and possibly, rarely, guns. That would make it way easier for future level designs too, when you add new missions and levels.

This is a good mod, and has a lot of potential. But you could give it a huge upgrade by addressing at least my first and third points.
  20. TheKinari9
    TheKinari9
    5/5,
    good work