1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lucario Race 1.3.4 2.2

Now you can be a fluzzy Lucario!!!

1. RioluGamer
    RioluGamer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.4 2.2
    Help if i put the mod the game not works :(
    1. Zancuno
      Author's Response
      I can't respond correctly to reviews, the discussion tab has a lot more talking freedom. Although 1. You must have the up to date Starbound 2. Follow the instructions exactly listed in the overview. 3. You need a Character Creation Extender. If you still have problems, post in the discussion and I can help further
  2. Cryptoid
    Cryptoid
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.3 1.2
    A very fleshed out mod. Great job.
  3. OkeAni
    OkeAni
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.3 Beta 0.9.1
    +
  4. GokentoPower
    GokentoPower
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2 BETA 0.5
    >Because shooting Air-Infused, Energy-Compacted Spheres in Space is fun.<

On a serious note, Glad to see this has been revived.
  5. M8E1
    M8E1
    3/5,
    Version: 1.3.2 BETA 0.5
    I like this mod a lot... however the legs look a bit odd as the lucario body jumps and runs. I also notice that the lucario race uses modified apex clothing. I understand that this is a beta... but I do hope that these things are fixed soon.
    1. Zancuno
      Author's Response
      Yeah the apex clothing will still exist in the mod but they will eventually get their own clothing. As for the legs, they are digitigrade, not plantigrade like the other races. Because of this they run differently then say a human. It's the way the legs work. The legs were originally designed by RyujiinZERO, the creator of the avali. I'm pretty sure that you could have Avali clothing easily fit onto a lucario.
  6. ExpertPlayer
    ExpertPlayer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2 BETA 0.3
    I was looking for a mod of the lucario race for a long time, thank you very much for that.
  7. chris05478
    chris05478
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2 BETA 0.2
    After all this time <3 Glad to have it back, great mod