1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lucario Race Mod PG V0.1

Now you too can be a fuzzy lucario!

1. Jingx117
    Jingx117
    3/5,
    Version: PG V0.1
    ok, i have seen this mod in use with another mod (somehow) and it had the lucario "race" as a vanity set, i really like how it looks but, my game crashes with every downloadable version of this mod, so i ask; when will this mod update to the most recent build (however you do that)? it is literaly the only thing making me give this a 3 stars sadly and i wish i could rate otherwise >_> (i want this mod so badly being a pokefan)
  2. Kenah
    Kenah
    5/5,
    please it looks great, make it to 1.0 glad giraffe please
  3. 8bitaether
    8bitaether
    5/5,
    never got to use the mod (because i don't know how PG or GG works :/ ) but i still realy like the mod! also can it work for regular starbound?
  4. GeekMan
    GeekMan
    4/5,
    Can u make this for Glad Giraffe please then it wil be a "5" star :D
  5. Makein
    Makein
    5/5,
    Version: UB
  6. doctortee
    doctortee
    5/5,
    Really nice mod, as all the Pokemon SB's mods !
  7. shadow_wolf532
    shadow_wolf532
    5/5,
    working or not this mod is amazing, it makes me want to play pokemon on my 3DS again XD
  8. mocome
    mocome
    5/5,
    I love it BUT i think you should add MORE pokemon to this pack i love pikachu and all pokemon but pikachu the most :)
  9. Snivy And Shinx
    Snivy And Shinx
    5/5,
    Best race mod there is But idk if it's a Bug Or Glitch but it seems like you can never die Like i never lose health or anything So if you can fix that, That be amazing!
  10. WhiteSentry
    WhiteSentry
    4/5,
    I love being Lucario but he can't upgrade his Matter Manipulator so I can't collect liquids and other things
  11. Arceorenix
    Arceorenix
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0
    I would give a 5th Star if the Mod worked correctly.
    1. Ochiru Yuki
      Author's Response
      still working on it, i jave to remove all the merge files and redo. sincere apologies.
  12. DualKeyblade
    DualKeyblade
    4/5,
    I can't use this mod, it crashes after the fish.
    This is the error I get:

(StarException) An error ocurred during loading:
    (VariantException) Improper conversion to VariantMap from null
    ClientApplication::postSplashInitialization()
    ClientApplication::update()
    StarApplicationBase::run()
    _SDL_main
    _console_main
    1. Ochiru Yuki
      Author's Response
      I do like to see others reviews and such but this type of comment is something that shoud be under the disscusions tab. Yhank you tho for taking the time to add some form of review.
  13. shaun4519
    shaun4519
    3/5,
    I was unable to actually use this mod... this saddens me
  14. Victorious535
    Victorious535
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9
    I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee lucario thx man
  15. Super64Games
    Super64Games
    4/5,
    I like the mod but the aura sphere is too op early game
  16. kawaiiChiimera
    kawaiiChiimera
    5/5,
    My favorite Pokemon is Lucario, and now I can even play as one! The animations are great! 5/5
  17. Gamma_Gamer54
    Gamma_Gamer54
    4/5,
    I love Lucario, it's my favorite pokemon! I do like this mod, but I suggest that you should maybe make like, a small village of Lucario and Riolu? It would be cool and you won't be so lonely. :)
  18. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    4/5,
    Version: 1.8
    Very nice mod :) the animation is great and althought it has a few details, it works perfectly, really worth the try if you are a fan of the franchise!
  19. GuardianStriker
    GuardianStriker
    4/5,
    Version: 1.7
    Short version: Good race but, makes the game too easy.

Long Version: This is a good mod. But the problem I have with it is the Aura Spheres and Aura Seeker.

They both make the game too easy in the beginning which could cause boredom to others because, there's no challenge. It's simply point, click and boom. The monster is dead instantly.

I would recommend toning down the power of these a lot because, the level 4 aura sphere does like 25000 damage. That's a bit too much and makes every thing too easy. Not to mention you can craft it with just 1 pixel.

Also Aura seeker can mine everything in a 5x5 square and can mine very quick as well.

This is a good race mod. But this is not that kind of mod to be adding weapons. It's a mod to add a custom race.

Either please turn down the power of the Aura weapons and Aura Seeker or just remove them all together. I'm not forcing you to do this since this is your mod. I'm just suggesting what you should do to make this mod a bit better.

I prefer to have challenge in my game and the aura stuff is sort of ruining it for me. Which makes it boring.
    1. Ochiru Yuki
      Author's Response
      my sincere apologies and i don't intend to sound like a jerk, but you didn't read the mod update info or the discussions pages did you?
  20. shaun4519
    shaun4519
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    it's really good exept you forgot all of the spikes on his body

also I don't think lucario should have a sword. it would be better if he used his fists and aura attacks
    1. Ochiru Yuki
      Author's Response
      im vary limited on pixels when it come to "exact concept", and im about ready to say "go grab a fresh sprite sheet, make a race and see what i go through..." but im not that type of guy to throw my anger at someone....

now weapons... {[( gift to beta user... )]}
      new weapons and even gear and a matter manipulator is planned.

should you feel offended im send my sincere apologies...
      im moody, under-slept, working over time even tho im not required.
      im also working on a back to back update with the lopunnys.

please by all mean enjoy what i made and if not my apologies, hope you find a race that better suits your standers...