1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Losem Race 1.0

lizard, me quieromorir, dream, race,

1. ernestp roy
    This mod is inspired by my dreams and the races that inhabit it.

A new race comes to starbound! -Losem: They are a Race of mammals with traces of reptile, they have more skin than scales, they like to live underground as much as they travel very often.

It includes:

npcs.
    A custom ship (It was really hard to do it, it's more beautiful than the apex lol.)
    Dialogues
    furniture sets.
    custom pets.
    Codex.
    a new Race.
    A lot of love and dedication.

Future plans but I need help.

Compatible with FU
    Story Mode
    Dungeons
    and more races ..?

I have been working for a while on this, studying my dreams as well as the races to be able to do this little Mod, I had very little time, I did not even have Internet, or even a house, but I have managed to do it with the few minutes and hours I had, so the race took me one day, and fix and add other things I take another day, and in total with the other races, it took me 6 days to do this, even if I worked for a month or more...
    I hope you like it, it's my second Mod that I've done, I've had many problems and despite everything I wanted to finish this, I hope you have nice dreams.

There is no drawing that presents the mod, so I regret, I would upload my art, but it is of poor quality and uploading a drawing on paper is not very nice to say.

This mod is not compatible with the Dreamers mod, which includes these 3 races and another 3 more, for obvious reasons it is not compatible, any problem consult the /starbound/storage/starbound.log to find the error.

Possibly, in the very distant future, make other races, based on nightmares.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. DSDS.png
    DinoWattz likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. DinoWattz
    DinoWattz
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Pretty good so far, I still have to play more with it.
    also the hurt voice clips gave me nightmares so I had to disable those for me, I suggest changing the voice clips or removing them, temporary if you'll get new voices