1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lopunny Race Mod PG V0.1

Add Lopunnys as a playable race.

1. wambamsamman
    wambamsamman
    4/5,
    Version: PG V0.1
    looks like a good race, especially with the accmpanying improvement mod but I can't select lopunny in the chharacter generator and yes, I unpacked the "lopunny" folder from the main folder
    1. Ochiru Yuki
      Author's Response
      troubleshooting takes place in discussions, also be sure you have a race extension mod.
  2. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    5/5,
    Upon entering the world of modding and one of the first mods I see is a lopunny one, and i had to get it! Turned up, I saw the Lopunny Improvements mod by Mackinz. Thanks to you, Mackinz, and Makein, I was granted the opportunity to enjoy this mod! Thanks a bunch!
  3. Tranzet
    Tranzet
    5/5,
    Awesome work, thank you so much!
  4. Makein
    Makein
    5/5,
    Version: UB
  5. Exsistentiam
    Exsistentiam
    3/5,
    Needs mega lopunny tech
  6. Dexasol
    Dexasol
    4/5,
    Its a very good mod, but im having some complications with it. For some odd apparent reason i add to my mod list but when i go to char selection screen. They are the only race that won't appear and i have plenty of room on my char selection but it won't work D:
    1. Ochiru Yuki
      Author's Response
      Besure yo have unpacked it properley , when unziping the supply drop there is another folder called "lopunny" take that and put it in you mod dactory.
  7. Lola_the_Djinn
    Lola_the_Djinn
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3
    Indeed my darling and I will truly enjoy this mod, she looks so cute and helpless. Thank you for a very fun addition to a solid game. I hope to see more from you in the future, and will keep my eyes open.
  8. ThumpieBunnyEve
    ThumpieBunnyEve
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3
    EEE! it's so super KUTE! I love this mod! it's perfect for me! Peep! all my friends are super happy to see me playing my space fairing lopunny self for reals now! *Squeak!* *^-^* This mod is super cute fluffy with fun accessories! I totally want to hop-onboard and help Ochiru Yuki build it further!
  9. SpaceRobo
    SpaceRobo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9
    Downloaded, thanks for that! I'm MADLY in love with Pokemon games! If you could ever make more Pokemon stuff it could be great! Maybe even more berry crops? or perhaps cosplays for your Starbound human character? PS:You forgot the little furballs on their arms!
  10. extremist
    extremist
    5/5,
    One of my all time favorite pokemons in a mod, awesome! <3
  11. The Hooded Griffon
    The Hooded Griffon
    5/5,
  12. UmbreonMV
    UmbreonMV
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8
    really nice mod
  13. FurBunny
    FurBunny
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7
    Very good, but, in my opnion, you must make the eyebrows a little bigger, like the original concept, but still a amazing work!
  14. Broken_Lava
    Broken_Lava
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    One of my favorite sexy pokemon.
  15. LordLyciaX
    LordLyciaX
    5/5,
    Works great, looks great :3
  16. Vincent K.
    Vincent K.
    5/5,
    Very cute & pretty. good work!
  17. Sea of infinity
    Sea of infinity
    5/5,
    Version: Current version V1.5
    Great mod, very cute. I'm looking forward to future updates.
  18. Sea of infinity
    Sea of infinity
    4/5,
    Version: V1.4 Update Link
    Really good mod, very cute/well done look to the race. But it has a few problem, the biggest one is it changes almost all the gender symbols of the other races to your blue and pink paw print, and the other is that the ear choices doesn't seem to be working at the moment, both are pretty minor all in all. I look forward to more updates on this.
    1. Ochiru Yuki
      Author's Response
      I will attend to the gender signs but the ears are going to remain as is till I implement the eyes. only one set of sprites were made for ears and soon they might be merged with the head to make room in the slots for the eyes. Please bare with me on this one.
  19. Forti
    Forti
    4/5,
    Version: 2014-01-23
    A good basic package so far. It just feels right to be a pokemon morph in a universe where the enemies use pokemon attacks on you XD Keep at it! good stuff so far and very interested to see where you go with this!
  20. Bloodstarz
    Bloodstarz
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-01-23
    Just started using it and i love it!