The Lopunnyby Ochiru Yuki, a.k.a. @Munenori46
After awhile of playing Starbound, and seeing all the mods others have made, I decided to prove to myself that I could make a working race mod. So, as a recreational project, the Lopunny race mod started. It took about 4-5 days to create, code, and release the mod in working order, including all its custom content.
As a gift, I give it to you!
Now you too can be a fluffy Lopunny!
Some items the mod includes:
- A playable Lopunny Race (Male and Female)
- A WIP namegen with a few Hellsing references
- Has a slightly customized Human ship (gold trim)
- Starts off with Carrot Seeds and custom Oran Berry Seeds
- Starts off with Carrot Cake and Carrot Bread food recipes
- Customized starting codexes ( Prolog, Directive, Origin )
- Customized first quest dialog
- Custom injury sound effects
Custom items and objects:
- Oran Berry Crop
- Craftable transparent clothing (for a more natural look)
- Type-C (A flute made from a Carrot)
- NPC Spawner (unlocked at the same point as other races)
Planned content :
-EBS body conversion
-Redesign digi grade body (in debate)
Reporting Issues :
If you find an issue, or just want to make a suggestion, please either post in the mod thread ( http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/lopunny-race-mod.66078/ ) or make a private conversation with me.
My English is not the best as due to sever dyslexia and dysgraphy, so major forewarning on English, spelling, and grammar.
1. Download Starbound and Mod
2. Download and open the Lopunny's Supply Drop.zip file.
3. Ignore "eyes" folder and transfer the "lopunny" folder from the ZIP file to .../starbound/mod folder.
4. Create new character and start playing! (optional for those who have a lopunny made)
Remove the lopunny folder from your mods folder.
(Character will not be playable after this, and any items from this mod will turn into Perfectly Generic Items on other characters)
Special Thanks to:
-DrPvtSkittles: For the creation of the Bunnykin race mod.
Used from: I have used the body sprites as a stencil, read the coding and gained
all I needed to know from his mod alone just by reading the codes and figuring them out.
I also used the coding to make my own set of clothes, instrument, and spawner from scratch.
(apologies if it does look as if I use the same icon, I did make my own but they look fairly smiler.)
-VanishMode : For finding errors in the sprites and fixing them, as well as making the sprites a little better.
He was also kind enough to provide the files to help update the mods sprites. Many thanks for your kindness.
Updating the mod for Upbeat Giraffe after my pc caught fire. Sincere thanks to you!
-Mackinz : Helping with the Oran berry update and mod content alterations.
Your suggestions on the next sprite updates will be noted. Many thanks for your help!
For making a compatibility and hot fix for the mod.I thank you greatly.
( Please keep in mind that this mod is a non-profit contribution and is by no mean to be used to make any sort of funds. )
Thank you for your time and Auf Wiedersehen!
With all due respect and Kindness,
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Lopunny Race Mod PG V0.1
Add Lopunnys as a playable race.