1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lopunny Improvements 1.41 (CG)

Hip hop hooray! Ho! Hey! Ho!

1. Big Update

Mackinz
    So, I was banned for a week. Totally messed up my plans to update this mod... I planned to update last Tuesday evening, but that fell through. So, I took some time and made more changes to compensate.

What's different you ask?

- I changed the beginning Lopunny codices to something a bit more interesting.
    - I improved the Lopunny body sprites by fixing the tail, animating said tail while moving, and increased the arm fluff a bit.
    - Added this mods Oran Berry seeds to the Terramart in the Outpost and simplified the starter ship locker treasure.
    - Added a recipe for the vanilla Empty set (basically like the No Gear items added by the Lopunny mod, but vanilla with stats).
    - Added a decent, one-name random name generator!
    - Aaaaaand, I fixed the emoticon sprites! Yay! And I added an optional "Expressive" add-on (based on this mod - you only need Lopunny Improvements and the add-on though).

Go crazy! Or don't. I won't judge.
    walldo12 and CorraidhĂ­n like this.
Return to update list...